❤THE SWEETEST PROLOGUE❤

Alrights Reserved. No parts of this story can be copied or transmitted without the consent of the author. Some scenes can be related to someone, living or dead contemporaneously. Be openminded and blissful upon reading it. Thank You.

PROLOGUE

BACK: Do you ever feel that you wanna go back to the past and change everything?

Or you wanna go back to the past where your happy ending exist?

OFF: Sometimes I just wanna be off forever like I just can't be seen by everyone, including him who makes me feel the happiest person I could be.

SHE'S: I am a girl who believe that I can found he's in me. I am a girl who thought that im in the safest arms that I could't imagine. But I was effin wrong.

MINE: He's possesive? Yes he is. He get's what he want. Even me. He's a Lucifer? Yes he is. Everytime he get's mad. You have to run if you love your life. He's an Angel? Definitely! There's his side that he don't want us to see but to feel.

The Most Scariest Command from him but at the same time The Sweetest Command for me.

BACK OFF SHE'S MINE!

Who is he? That will say this four words to me? Well...

Let's see...

Author's Note: I'm one of the crazy authors here. And if you want to read this story, go ahead. If you don't like it's flow then don't.

I am the type of a writer who predict first the ending of the story before it's real plot. Hihihi.

P.S "I write to express. Not to impress."

PUBLISHED: FEBRUARY 14, 2014. 

Twitter: mayxmrls

Instagram: maymrlsz

YoTube: Mayzing TV

xoxo goddess