Burns and Losses

Okay, so here's the winner! It's by msfuture1dmember. (Which btw, tell me which prizes you want) I hope you enjoy the chappie, you guys!

                                         *Five Months Later*

Belinda's POV: 

"Please?"

"No,"

"PLEASE?"

"No!"

"PLEEEEAAASEE?"

"NO, NIALL!!"

"BUT YOUR FOOD IS SO YUMMY, BELINDA!!!"

"Fine, but only if you help!"

"Yay!" The never ending pit scurried into the kitchen as I walked like a normal human being.

          "So I was thinking you, I mean us, can make lasagna or meatloaf, or CHICKEN! Or Pizza! Oh I know! A lasagna, meatloaf, and chicken pizza!" Niall squealed when I entered the kitchen, drifting into his land where such a pizza existed.

         "Niall, your drooling. Anyways, that doesn't exist and I'm in the mood for Tacos!" I smirked, walking over to the fridge and pulling out the ingredients. Niall drooled even more when I started grilling the meat. I swear, if I put a bucket under neath his mouth, It would be full in less than five minutes.

"Are you going to stand there and make a new river or are you going to help?" I asked Niall.

         "Sorry." He squeaked and started chopping up the lettuce. Not five minutes later, Niall yelps and started sucking his thumb.

"Niall?"

"I accidentally cut my thumb with the knife." He sniffled.

"Go and put a band aid on it. I'll finish making the tacos."

        "Thanks, Belinda!" Niall skipped out of the room, looking for band aids. I shook my head and concentrated on the smell of the meat. It brought me back to the times where my mother made it to go with my family's dinner. When I still had a sister. I missed my little sister. More than anything in the world. I loved how the wind flew through her hair when she was running around playing. My little hermana.

         A scorching hot pain brought me out of my thoughts and back to the real world where my arm was resting on the side on the pan.

       "Damn it, Belinda! Getting lost in your thoughts while cooking." I scolded myself. I rushed to the sink and poured cold over my burn.

"What are you cooking, love?" Harry asked slipping into the kitchen.

"I was cooking Tacos for Niall, before I burned myself." I answered, craning my head to the side to see his face.

         "Are you ok?" His eyes filled with worry as he rushed over and reached above me to grab the first aid kit. He took my arm out from the sink and patted it dry before dabbing a cream on it and covering it with a bandage.

"Thanks Harry." I smiled melting under his stare. We leaned in for a kiss that quickly turned into a make-out session.

           A shrill beeping noise dragged us out of our state of locked lips.

"Damn! I forgot about the meat!" I cursed searching for the fire extinguisher. I found it and put out the flames.

"I guess that it is ruined." I looked over the blackened bits of the meat.

"Guess we're having salad!" Harry chirped chopping up the lettuce where Niall had left off.

"SALAD? NO!!!!" A Irish accent screamed.  

**********************

"Now what?" Zayn asked after dinner.

"We could play a board game," Liam suggested.

"Nah," Niall objected.

"I know what we could do!" I announced.

"What?" The rest of the boys asked, perking up. We had been sitting on the ground wondering what to do for ten minutes.

"We could do that new Wii singing game!"

"Good Idea!"

"Alright! I"ll beat all of you!"

"Want to test that?" Louis put his hand on his hip.

"No. I already know that."

            "ONE DIRECTION (aka the winners) vs BELINDA (aka the loser)!!!" Louis screamed setting up the Wii. We decided that the boys will go first and they will be singing one of their songs. Cheaters. I was going to do "For The Love Of a Daughter" by Demi Lovato. I knew if I hit the high note and held it, which I could, I would win this.

          The guitar notes started up and Liam started singing. They were good, but I had this in the bag. They ended and I got up and pushed them to the side grabbing the microphone. The music started up and I started singing.

"Four years old with my back to the door, 

All I could hear was the family war. 

Your selfish hands always expecting more. 

Am I your child or just a charity award?

You have a hollowed out heart, 

But it's heavy in your chest. 

I try so hard to fight it, 

But it's hopeless, hopeless. 

You're hopeless.

Oh father, please father 

I'd love to leave you alone, but I can't let you go. 

Oh father, please father 

Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter.

It's been 5 years, since we've spoken last, 

And you can't take back what we never had. 

I can be manipulated only so many times. 

Before even "I love you" starts to sound like a lie.

You have a hollowed out heart, 

But it's heavy in your chest. 

I try so hard to fight it, 

But it's hopeless, hopeless. 

You're hopeless.

Oh father, please father 

I'd love to leave you alone, but I can't let you go. 

Oh father, please father 

Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter.

Don't you remember I'm your baby girl? 

How could you push me out of your world? 

Lied to your flesh and your blood 

Put your hands on the ones that you swore you loved. 

Don't you remember I'm your baby girl? 

How could you throw me right out of your world? 

So young when the pain had begun, 

Now forever afraid of being loved.

Oh father, please father 

I'd love to leave you alone, but I can't let you go. 

Oh father, please father 

Oh father, please fathAAHH!"

           My voice screeched at the end and I couldn't finish the song.

"Belinda? Are you ok?" Harry asked me. I looked over to him and tried to speak, but no sound came out. I put a hand to my throat to signify that I couldn't talk.

Well, well, well. What will happen to Belinda? Will this change Harry and Belinda's relationship? And most importantly.... WILL NIALL EVER GET SOME TACOS?! Hehe. Find out in the next chapter. :) 

(Vote, Comment, and Fan!)