Hot Shot.

Belinda's POV:

              So the 'celebrity guest' was One Direction. Oh joy. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love their music, but knowing Harry Styles' reputation for breaking hearts, I knew that this would be somewhat annoying. Especially when I realized that Harry was staring at me. There's always a chance that magazines are wrong, but I could sense right away that Harry was a P-L-A-Y-E-R. Thank God for Mom and her aura sensing ways. Mom knew what a person was about just by looking into their eyes. Even in pictures! The other chicas were trying to get some of the boys, so I just stood back. Socializing is not my thing. But then, of course, Harry came up to me.

                 "Hey Belinda. I'm Harry," he said with a cheeky smile, "and you are one beautiful girl."

                 I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, laughing, "How many girls have you used that line on?!"

                 Harry's face immediately contorted to horror as he realized what kind of girl I was.

                 "Not the slut you were expecting, was I?" I said, smirking.

                 "I-I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't m-mean to c-come o-out that w-way," He said nervously.

                 I was taken aback with his stuttering.

                 "Don't worry about it. Let's start over, shall we? I'm Belinda Corazon," I said, smiling. I was hoping that maybe he'd take the chance not to come out as a complete player.

                  Thankfully, he did. He smiled and said, "I'm Harry Styles. I saw your audition earlier. You did amazing!"

                  I blushed. I still wasn't used to the attention. "Thanks," I said, "It's one of my favorite songs."

                  "I really think you will win this thing," Harry whispered in my ear. The sensuality made me shiver. I pushed him away.

                   "Flirt," I said.

                  "Cynic," He said.

                  "TAKE THAT BACK!" I said, giving him a death glare.

                  He laughed, saying, "Nope-"

                  I tackled him, and he fought back, but not for long. I pinned him down easily.

                  "Now do you wanna take it back, pendejo?" I said, giggling.

                  "YES! PLEASE! I TAKE IT BACK!" He said. I let him go, a surprised look on his face, "I didn't know you could fight."

                   "I spent the first 13 years of my life in rural Mexico. Come on, give a girl some credit here!" I said, rolling my eyes, "And before all of you jump to stupid conclusions, I AM legal here. So don't ask."

                   Harry and Niall immediately blushed, which told me they were going to ask. 

                   "Anyways, it's getting late. Simon, would you mind if I just went to my room?" I said, faking a yawn.

                   "Sure, Belinda. You can get to know these boys better in the morning. That goes for the rest of you too. Boys, I'll show you to your rooms," Simon said, still a little flustered from how easily I pinned Harry down.