The Finals.

Belinda's POV:

               I don't know why I told Harry all of that. He was so easy to talk to. I felt safe with him, like I could trust him. That was a weird feeling for me. I never really trusted many people. My motto was 'Trust is earned, not given.' I thought about all of this while practicing for the show.

                              ///////////////SHOWTIME.//////////////////

                "And now, give it up for Belinda Corazon!" The announcer said.

               I walked out towards the stage, my hair in a side braid, with a pale orangey pink t-shirt that had black fabric letters that said 'Eso Es La Vida' tucked into a short black pencil skirt with cris-cross stripes that were the same color as my shirt, with a pretty pair of lace up black wedges that Harry bought me the weekend before.

                                *Flashback*

              "Harry, no. They're too damn expensive," I said, looking at the $150 price tag.

              "I can see the way you're looking at them. You want them, Belinda," He said, looking at me with a 'duh' look.

               "Just because I want them, doesn't mean I need them," I said.

               Then the cheeky boy went up to the cashier, and before I could stop him, bought them.

              "You know you love me for this!"

                                  *End of flashback*

                     No, I'm not dating him. Yet. He still needs to prove himself worthy, and then, I promised myself that I wouldn't date until after finals. I ajusted the fedora I stole from Harry's head at the last minute. Not only was it the perfect finishing touch, the face Harry made when I went onstage with it was priceless. The music started, I inhaled, and started singing my heart out.

                      "Days like this I want to drive away

Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade

You chewed me up and spit me out

Like I was poison in your mouth

You took my light, you drained me down

But that was then and this is now..

Now look at me!

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no!

Throw your sticks and stones

Throw your bombs and your blows

But you're not gonna break my soul

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no!

I just wanna throw my phone away

Find out who is really there for me

'Cause you ripped me off, your love was cheap

Was always tearing at the seams

I fell deep and you let me drown

But that was then and this is now

Now look at me!

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no