You Got Nothin' On Me.

Belinda's POV:

               As we left the flower shop, a group of familiar-looking boys came towards us.

               "Hey, it's Belinda! Yo, what's up girl?" One of the boys said. I then realized who it was.

               "Jesus! It's been a while, man! And I'm just hanging out with some new friends of mine. We're headed to Mario's for some lunch," I said, hugging him.

               "It's that one band, One Direction, right? And they datin' Caitlyn and Miranda?" Jesus said.

                I gestured the boys and girls to come on over. "Yea, this is Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Danielle. You know the other girls. Zayn is in the shop with Maria."

                 Jesus came up to Danielle, and took her hand, kissing it, "I don't believe I've had the pleasure to meet you, Danielle."

                 Danielle giggled as Liam balled up his fists in anger. Jesus noticed this and stood up, letting go of Danielle's hand.

                  "Hey, man. No need to get all tense. I was raised to treat a lady right, espesically a lady as fine as yo' girl right here.."

                   "Jesus, get your ass over here! What'd I tell you about other girls?" Isabelle said, coming up behind us. Isabelle was Jesus' girlfriend.

                    "I'm sorry, Izzy. No girl can compare to my bella, alright? Come here," Jesus said, taking Izzy in his arms. 

                     Liam calmed down as Danielle kissed him on the cheek. The other boys were in deep conversation with the others. We walked together through the three blocks to Mario's diner. As we were approaching the diner, two girls with super short pencil skirts walked towards us.  

                     "Look! It's Be-ugly!" Rolynn sneered, looking at me. Harry looked at Rolynn and Norel in disgust, which suprised me a bit, considering that his usual girlfriends were kind of like them.

                     "Hey, Rolynn. Why aren't you wearing anything but your panties? Oh wait no, that slip of fabric is a skirt," I said with a smirk. She narrowed her eyes at me, but then realized who was with me.

                     "Hel-loo handsome!" Rolynn said, getting closer to Harry and me. I decided this would be a good test of just how much Harry actually wanted me, and I backed away, gesturing towards one of the boys to come with me.

                     "Belinda, why you backin' down?" Aaron said, confused.

                     "So Harry over here says that he wants me. Now I'm just checkin' if he's really in for an actual relationship," I said, crossing my arms. Rolynn was obviously flirting with Harry, flipping her bottle-blonde hair and putting her hands on his chest and abs. Jealousy raged over me. But then I noticed something. Harry continued to have his arms crossed, his expression indifferent to the fact that she was practically feeling him up. He politely responded to her questions, but soon gently pushed her hands away, backing up a couple steps.

                      "Looks like you're winnin' the war, girl," Aaron said, nudging me, "But why don't us guys help him out in winnin' tu corazon, eh?"

                      "Go ahead. It's time I set Rolynn and her slutty ways straight," I said. I walked over to Rolynn, smirking.