Truth Or Dare?

*1 month later*

Belinda's POV:

                 So there were only twelve of us left in the whole show. The 5-girl group called Every Direction (who were just ripping off of 1D), 4 of the boys, a duo of girls, and me. Since they had just announced this, they told us what the topic was for our next performances.

                 "Okay loves, this is your next assignment," Nicole said, smiling, "You all must perform a song that describes you and your life."

                  I immediately smiled, knowing the perfect song for this. Once the show was over, I walked backstage to find a very excited One Direction.

                  "BELINDA, YOU DID IT! YOU'RE IN THE FINALS!!" The boys said, all of them putting their arms around me.

                  "Choking! Choking!" I rasped, gasping for air. They let go, saying 'sorry' in random volumes.

                  We got back to the hotel that everyone was staying at, and I went up to my room, which, ironically, ended up being right next to the boys' room. I changed into yet another old t shirt, this one being from my swim team days. It was cut short, right above my belly button. I didn't want any other skin on my belly exposed. I decided to put on my belly button ring, just to humor myself. It was a gold ring with a single red bead on it. The bead was from my favorite store in the world, World Beads. Yes, it sounds totally nerdy, but it's a really great store. I decided on wearing some sports shorts, knowing that it wouldn't be long until one of the boys' came and invited me to play a game with them. I brushed out my thick hair, and decided to keep it down for the night. My waves looked pretty that day. Then there was a familiar knock on my door.

                   "One minute, Niall!" I said, putting on a pair of moccasins that my mom made for me when I turned 17. The beads on them made a soft jingle sound. I opened the door, only to be thrown over Zayn's shoulder. He shut the door to my room.

                   "Que la frigada... ZAYN! PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled, pounding his back. I tried to slip myself out of his arms, but he had developed an iron grip on my waist, which meant that my big boobs got in the way of slipping out. Damn this small waist...

                     I was put down once we got into the boys' room, where two other girls in pajamas were snuggling with Lou and Niall. I immediately recognized them.

                     "CAIT?! MIRANDA?!" I yelled, jumping up.

                     "BELINDA?!" They said, running towards me and getting into a group hug.

                     "Oh my gosh, it's been a while!" Caitlyn said, jumping up and down.

                     "When the hell did you guys start dating these boys, and why the hell didn't you tell me?" I said in a ghetto voice. I laughed, still expecting an answer.

                     "Errm, I started dating my Boo Bear last week," Miranda said sheepishly.

                     "I wanted to, but Nialler wouldn't let me! Plus book touring takes up a lot of time!"

                     "WAIT, you guys know each other?!" The boys said in unison.

                     "No shit, sherlock!" I said, rolling my eyes.