Getting Wooed, Pt. 1

Belinda's POV:

                "I love you, Belinda. Be Mine?" Harry said, his face inches from mine.

                 I kissed him passionately, pushing him on the ground. I started to make out with him, sparks flying, and then-"

                 "IT'S TIME TO GET UP, IT'S TIME TO GET UP, IT'S TIME TO GET UP IN THE MORNING!" Lou sang off-key.

                 "Man, you interrupted una suena MUY BELLA!" I yelled, covering my head with a pillow.

                 "Oh, were you having a kinky dream about Harry?" Lou said cheekily.

                 As Miranda walked in, I chucked my pillow at Louis, knocking them both down. His head was on top of her stomach. He looked up at her and said, "Good morning, love. You look quite beautiful today."

                  She blushed as he winked. They stood up as I said, "Okay, stop with the eye sex already and let me change!"

                   They both turned a red tomato color as I winked at them. Once they left, I made my bed and took off my pajamas, packing them into my suitcase.

                   I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a shirt that CeCe made that said, "Come in MY direction, Harry!" I giggled as I put it on, knowing how much this would surprise him. I opened up my mini-suitcase filled with shoes, and I grabbed my favorite bright blue converse. I closed the suitcase and grabbed a bright blue bowtie I had stolen from Harry's dressing room as I combed my hair. I decided to pull about 5 inches of my hair through the neck of the tie and tightened the tie, using it as a hair tie for a loose side ponytail. I let a few strands of my hair escape with my bangs on the other side, covering one of my eyes. I put a bobby pin in my back pocket, just in case I felt like pinning it back.  I zipped up the suitcase and grabbed my vintage backpack. It had my laptop, cell phone, red aviators, wallet, and some little pieces of Mexican candy. Also, it had a scrapbook that my mom made while she was in the hospital. It was organized by music, starting from my first music obsession to my latest, One Direction and Shakira. I loved it so much, I couldn't leave without it. It was like my teddy bear. I grabbed my suitcases, and finally, stuffed my mom's guitar in my busy hands. It was technically my real dad's guitar, but she passed on to me. It was a beautiful creation, with carved designs all over it. It even had my mom's intials and my dad's intials on it. DC+JH. My mom said that the little spaces in the back of the guitar were for me to carve me and my true love's intials on it, and to pass it on from generation to generation. As I stuffed myself through the hotel door with the key in my mouth, I saw Niall and Caitlyn in the hallway, making out. I spit out the key and yelled, "USE PROTECTION, CHILDREN!"

                   I put the suitcases outside the door and smirked, strumming my guitar. "On my waist, through my hair, think about it when you touch me there.." I sung. I love 'In The Dark' by Dev. It's quite a daring song. Caitlyn looked pissed. When Cait's pissed, it's best you RUN. I turned around and started running, turned the corner, and slammed into someone.

                     I checked my guitar, making sure it was safe, and then I said, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to slam into you."

                      "It's alright, Bel." A familiar husky voice said. Harry. "By the way, I like your shirt," He said, pulling me up and winking. I tried to keep a straight face as my heart melted.

                       "Oh yeah? I liked you guys' signs last night. It was hilarious," I said, smirking.

                        "Isn't that my tie?" He said, giving a confused face, "I thought I lost it two weeks ago."