The Concert

Belinda's POV:

                     I got into my pajamas, thinking. That was it. I had to admit it. I had fallen for Harry Styles. I grabbed my story folder, pulling out my leather bound notebook. It was a notebook of letters to my mom. I decided to write in a new entry.

                                "Mama,

I'm in love with him. Harry, that is. He makes me feel safe and secure. I feel like I've known him my whole life, and that he knows me. I love the rush that I get when he holds me. But.. I'm scared. What if he only thinks I have a nice body, but doesn't really care about me? Will this last? Does he love me too? Dios, ayudame. Mama, ayudame. I don't want to lose this boy.

                         Te amo!

                                    Belinda."

                         I kissed the letter and closed the notebook, setting it back in my suitcase. I couldn't believe I was leaving tomorrow for a tour. I made some covers of some songs and I released them on YouTube, and everyone loved them. I got SIX MILLION hits. A lot of Directioners liked me, especially since the boys tweeted my videos. Most of them were already pairing me with Harry. People seemed to like the couple name Helinda Stylazon rather than Barry Corles. I definitely agreed. I decided to get a cup of hot chocolate before I went to sleep.

                           As I stirred the hot chocolate, I sang quietly to myself. (A/N: Summertrain -Greyson Chance)

                         "We've been awake all night.

Shattered dreams, all around.

Close your sad, sad eyes.

We will be, safe and sound.

Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by.

Look at sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky.

Daydreaming lightly through the rain.

All's forgiven on the summer train."

                       "You never fail to amaze me with your voice."

                        I turned around to a tired-looking Harry.

                       "I'm sorry if I woke you up-"

                      "No, I couldn't sleep."

                      "Want some chocolate? I always make enough for two."

                        "Sure."

                       "So what's keeping you up?"

                       "A mix of things, really. Life in general."

                       "I would never have pegged you as the intellectual type."

                       "Well... Honestly, I'm just...... a little scared."

                       "For the tour? Harry, you'll do fine. The fans love you!"

                       "No, not that. About... Us. I feel like I'm not worthy of you."

                       I snorted as I poured the warm chocolate into a couple of mugs. "If one of us isn't worthy for the other, it's me. I'm not nearly as alluring as those models you usually hang out with."