Getting Wooed, Pt. 2

Harry's POV:

              I finished off my 10th enchilada, patting my stomach. Niall was finishing his 20th.

              "Niall, where does it all go?" I said, one of my eyebrows up.

              "Up in his head, probably," Cece muttered.

              "Now, Cece. Be polite. Just because you like him and he has a girlfriend does not mean that you should be rude," Her mom said. Cece blushed as Belinda stifled in a laugh.

              "Belinda, do you remember that video you made about a year before you went on the X-Factor?" Cece said evilly.

              Belinda's eyes widened and she quickly said, "NOPE!"

              "Well, I do. Mama, donde esta la video de Belinda bailando?"

              "Esta en la sala."

              Cece went into the livingroom and we heard a thump and then an "AH HA!"

             "Boys, come into the livingroom pweeaassee."

            "Okay...." We said, walking into the livingroom. Belinda ran in, with a worried face.

            "CECELIA IF YOU SHOW THEM THE VIDEO I WILL KILL YOU!" She yelled.

             She played the video as Belinda lunged at her. They fought until the video started. There was a chubby girl with big glasses and lots of pimples watching the "What Makes You Beautiful" video, singing along. I immediately realized that it was Belinda. Video Belinda said a lot of stuff during the video.

             "HARRY STYLES, COME AND GET ME!"

             "LIAM PAYNE! YOU'RE REALLY SEXY!"

             "NIALLER COME AND GET CAITLYN!" Caitlyn immediately blushed as we watched.

             "LOU! MIRANDA WANTS YOUR CARROTS!" Miranda's eyes went wide as she blushed. Me and the boys were in histerics. Then came Zayn's solo.

             "ZAYN! I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR HAIR!"

             Belinda was blushing wildly. She seemed a bit embrassed. The video ended.

             "I-I didn't want you to see me like that.." Belinda said, looking down.

             "Hey. I think the Belinda we see today and the Belinda in the video are both beautiful," I said, winking. It wasn't a lie. She still had the most goregeous eyes and hair ever. She blushed and looked straight into my eyes, as if she was looking for any source of falseness. Of course, she didn't find any, and she smiled her dazzling smile.

                    ////////////////////////////The Next Day/////////////////////////////

Belinda's POV:

               I couldn't believe that Cece showed them that video. Actually, no. I do believe she did. I kind of expected it. It wasn't so much me fangirling that I was embrassed about. It was how I looked. It was around the time that we first found out my mom was sick. I resorted to food and I quit wearing contacts because they cost too much. And of course, my hormones picked that specific time to give me pimples. It was not a good couple of months. In fact, it was the boys' music that got me through it all. Shakira's music helped me shed the weight. I thought about all of this while laying in bed, looking up at the celing. There were quotes painted all over the celing. I looked for one that could help me with my ever-growing feelings for Harry. I found one that my mom often said.