Dress Shopping.

Harry's POV:

             I woke up, still holding Belinda, to a buzzing in my back pocket. I gently slipped one of my arms off of her waist, checking my phone.

From: My Boo-Bear<3: Having fun up there? ;)

              I frowned, making a mental note to kick Lou's big bum later.

To: My Boo-Bear<3: We did nothing of the sort, Boo-Bear.

              I looked at Belinda's sleeping face. She looked peaceful and happy. Most of all, she looked beautiful. I took a picture with my phone.

@Harry_Styles: Doesn't @Viva_Be_Linda look beautiful in her sleep?xx

             Her eyelids fluttered, but she simply rolled over and snuggled into me. I smiled. I decided I would have the girls take her out while I set up our date tonight. It had to be perfect. Belinda was worth it. I slid off of her and gently climbed down the stairs, kissing her cheek. She smiled in her sleep.

            "Harry looovees me, he loves me nooot," She murmured. She was probably dreaming of the flower petals thing. My heart fluttered in the way she said my name. As girly as it was, I had to admit it. It was fluttering.

            "Get in there, Harry!" Lou whisper-yelled, giggling.

            "Shut up, Lou."

            "So are ya going to take her out today?"

            "Yes. Can you get the girls to take her out today?"

            "Sorry mate. Danielle was called to England, Caitlyn needed to do an interview in New York, and Miranda had to work today."

             "Gah. Okay, will you guys take her to do something?"

             "Well, what kind of date you planning for her?"

             "Something romantic. Like, a dinner at the park or something."

             "What time do you need her by?"

             "Lou, don't take her out of the state."

             "Awww. Drat."

             "So you're in?"

             "I'll take her with Liam. You and the rest of the lads can set the date up."

             "Thanks, Boobear."

             "LEEEEYYYUUUUUMMMM!!!!!!!! WE'RE TAKING BELLLIIIIIIIDAAAAAA SHOOOOPPPPIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

             Everyone groaned at Lou's disregard for everyone's sleep. 

            "OYE! LOUIS TOMLINSON, QUIETE LO CICO! O YO VOY A DARLE UNA BUENA PATADA A TU GRANDE CULO!!!!!!!!!!!" Belinda yelled.

             "You got the girl angry. I suggest you run," Zayn said, groaning.

             "Well, we're almost at the hotel, boys.... and girl," The busdriver said.

             "Good!" We all yelled.

                                         *4 Hours Later*

Belinda's POV:

             "I have plenty of dressy things to wear for a date, Louis!" I said, looking at the massive amount of dresses in his arms for me to try on.

             "Pfft. You only have one dress, and it's terrible!"

             "Rude!"

             "Louis, you didn't have to say that," Liam said, handing me a red dress.

            "I don't understand why you guys insist on getting such expensive things. I mean, look at this price tag! You could feed a whole family in Mexico for a good YEAR with this kind of money!"

             "Just try something on, will you?!" Louis yelped, annoyed.

             "Fine. But something that I pick."

              After two hours of putting back the horrible frilly dresses and running around the mall, I finally found a dress that I liked. It was a green-and-white striped dress that ended right above my knee, strapless. I ran up to the boys, who were fighting about.... shoes. 

              "Ninos! Mirarle!" I yelled, getting their attention.

              "Huh?" 

              I rolled my eyes. These boys really need to get some lessons from Niall. "Look at the dress! What do you think?"

             "I think.... that it needs some red shoes," Louis said, using a gay voice, "What size shoe do you wear?"

             "Eight."

             "See, Liam! I told you these shoes would be good!" Louis said, pointing at Liam with a pair of beautiful red heels. I snatched them from his hands and ran into the dressing rooms. I changed into the outfit and exited the stall to look in the 360 mirror outside of the dressing rooms. The boys came up to me as their jaws dropped. 

            "Harry's going to want some of your gravy," Louis said, breaking the silence. I blushed, giggling, as Liam slapped him.

            "You have to get this one, Bel," Liam said, glaring at Louis. I laughed as I went back into the dressing room, changing back into my regular clothing. Gotta love these boys.

Author's Note: I'M SOOOO SORRY. This took so long, and it's really short in my standards. D': I'm flying to Mexico in like 12 hours, so I'm going to be super busy and I have no idea when I'll be able to update. But all in all, I did get to a decent update on this story! I love you guys! Fan, Comment, and Vote!