The Long Week.

Belinda's POV:

                              *2 Days Later*

                  I had co-written fifteen songs for my debut album. I was excited, especially since most of the songs had some spanish in them. Three of the songs were all spanish with a few english words. Was it bad that I felt like I might be the next Shakira? Maybe. Oh well. Me and the boys were now on our way to the recording studio. They insisted that they could get to watch. I put in the She Wolf album.

                   "THERE'S A SHE-WOLF IN YOUR CLOSET! LET IT OUT SO IT CAN BREATHE!" I sang obnoixously with Louis.

                    "How did either of you make it through a singing competition?" Liam said, covering his ears.

                    "You really want us to answer that, Liam?" I said, my hands hovering over my Shakira mix CD.

                    "Kinda!"

                    I put in the CD and flipped it to "Hips Don't Lie".

                   "Oh baby, when you talk like that, you make a woman go mad, so be wise, and keep on, reading the signs of my body. I'm on tonight, you know my hips don't lie and I'm starting to feel it's right... The attraction. Redemption. Don't you see, baby this is perfection," I sang out. I was in the front of the car with Louis. I looked back at the boys, who's jaws were dropped. I looked at Harry and noticed that there was a little bit of a pop at his jeans. It was obviously not the jeans doing that. I winked at him, making him blush. The other boys looked at him and then noticed what I had noticed. They erupted in fits of laughter as Harry turned into a ripe tomato color.

                      Louis parked in front of the studio as the laughter started to die down. Tears were streaming down the boys' faces from laughing so hard. Poor Harry was red.

                      "Come on, guys, that's enough," I said, putting on my red aviators as we exited the car. There were a few papparazzi around. The flash was something I would proably never get used to.

                      "BELINDA! IS IT TRUE YOU'RE PREGNANT WITH HARRY'S CHILD?"

                      "HARRY! ARE YOU AND BELINDA DATING!"

                      "ZAYN! ARE YOU AND BELINDA SECRETLY GOING OUT?!"

                      I started laughing at the ridiculousness of the questions. I had already been told not to answer any of them, but it was just too funny. The boys looked at me like I was crazy. Then, Niall joined in on my laughter as they asked, "NIALL, DO YOU HAVE ANY WHORE-ANS?" It was a short walk to the door, but by the time we had reached it, we were all laughing like drunks. We opened the door and walked in on a very confused Simon.

                       "Should I even ask?" He said, raising his right eyebrow.

                       "Nope!" We said, giggling.

                       "Okay, Belinda. You will be recording all of the songs today in front of some potential managers. Just relax and have fun with it," Simon said, leading us into a big recording studio/room.

                       After 14 songs, some lunch provided by my aunt, and a lot of smiling and giggling, we started on my favorite and most personal song, 'Do You Know'. It had a 'Bleeding Love' feel to it.