The First Night Away

Belinda's POV:

                     "That's what makes you beautiful!" Harry sang, finishing the show. I smiled from backstage, happy that I now had an excuse to kiss him every five minutes. They waved to the crowd and soon walked off the stage. Me, Caitlyn, Miranda, Maria, and Danielle were standing together, awaiting our boyfriends...well, could I call him that?

                     "Hey beautiful," Harry said, pressing his forehead to mine. I smiled, biting my lip.

                      "Hi," I said, my inner shy girl coming out.

                     "You were brilliant out there, love." 

                     "And you did amazing. As always."

                     "I've been waiting all night to do this again."

                      Harry pressed his soft lips to mine, making me grin. We heard the snap of someone taking a photo on their iPhone. Neither of us could care less. We pulled apart, breathing heavily. I bit my lip, grinning. Our phones buzzed.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Aww look at the lovely couple... @Harry_Styles @Viva_Be_Linda

                       At this point, him and Miranda were kissing lovingly. I took a photo with my iPhone and tweeted it.

@Viva_Be_Linda: Payback! @Louis_Tomlinson @Ilove1Dforyouu

@Harry_Styles: Look at all the couples! @zaynmalik @marialoves1D @Real_Liam_Payne @Danielle_Peazer @Louis_Tomlinson @Ilove1Dforyouu

                        I laughed at all the posts. Everything was getting a bunch of retweets and favorites in a matter of seconds. It was quite surreal, being this famous. I'm sure knowing the boys has something to do with it, but still. Suddenly, I was pulled into a dip. Harry looked down at me, smirking.

                        "LOUU! Take the picture!" He yelled, still smiling at me.

                       "My iPhone won't bloody work!" Lou said.

                       I laughed as Harry chuckled. It was then that Lou took the picture. He sent it to Harry's phone and the next thing I knew, it was his icon for twitter. I grabbed Harry's phone and sent it to myself, also setting it as my icon. I smiled, loving the picture. Obviously, I was in a dip while Harry was holding me, but Lou had caught me in full-laugh mode, and Harry was looking down at me, smiling. It was a beautiful picture. Just then, my mentions on Twitter flashed.

@Harry_Styles: My beautiful girlfriend, @Viva_Be_Linda was dazzling tonight. As always.

                        I blushed.

@Viva_Be_Linda: You guys didn't do to bad, either... ;) @Harry_Styles   

                        I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up and smiled. Harry.

                       "Hello, beautiful," He said, making me blush once again.

                      "Hey, handsome. Where to?" I said, rolling the r involuntarily.

                      "Well, it's late and I think we need to get settled on the tourbus, but how about we watch some movies as we get settled? And I adore your accent, love."