Feelings.

Sorry for the endless amount of lyrics in this chappie, but they're needed, okay? Deal with it. ENJOY!

Belinda's POV:

                I think I'm going crazy. It's like I have no control over what I say to Harry anymore. My guard has been utterly destroyed. Is this love? I wasn't sure. It felt right, though. It felt like I'd known Harry for ages and not just one year. I was falling, and falling hard. The only scary thing about it is that I didn't know if Harry would be there to catch me. I thought about all of this while getting ready for the party some of the boys here were throwing. The guys and girls were invited, and I, as always, was performing. During high-school, if you wanted some good entertainment for your party, you called me up. I usually charged a good fifty bucks per hour. And with all the rich chavos up in this place, I got a lot of money. That's how I built up my savings. Two thousand dollars and still counting. I started charging after my mom died. People paid a lot of sympathy money, too. Then someone sent a video of one of my performances to the X-Factor, and I was called in to audition. I decided that since it was a beach party, I might as well put my bikini on under my shorts and crop top. I pulled out my red white polka dotted bikini and changed into it. As I put on my shorts over the high waisted bottoms, I sang to myself in spanish.

                  "Llego al momento

Caen las murallas

Va a comenzar la unica

Justa de las batallas

No duele el golpe,

No existe el miedo

Quítate el polvo,  

Ponte de pie

Y vuelves al ruedo.

Y la presión

Que sientes

Espera en ti,

Tu gente!

Ahora vamos por todo

Y te acompaña la suerte

Tsamina mina Zangaléwa

Porque esto es África.

Tsamina mina ¡eh! ¡eh!

Waka waka ¡eh! ¡eh!

Tsamina mina Zangaléwa

Porque esto es África!" (A/N: Waka Waka [Esto Es Africa] -Shakira)

                     By the time I had finished singing, I had my crop top on and my long black hair was in a side braid. I was proud of how I looked, and I loved my crop top. It was black with gold lettering that said, "Chica". Just then I heard someone come into my room.

                    "Wow. You look stunning," Harry said, checking me out. I blushed.

                    "Flirt."

                    "Tease."

                    "Wierdo."

                   "Sexy."

                   "What?"

                   "Beautiful and smart."

                   "What the hell-"

                  "Goregeous."

                   "Harry, don't be-"

                   "It's true, you know. You're sexy, beautiful, goregeous, smart, and a tease. I love that."