Alduin

Word count~ 2243

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falael sighed as she walked threw the small town. No matter how much she tries she can't seem to bring herself to care for these humans. She had tried she really had, but it all ended with her getting harm from them after trying to help them.

It's in their nature she suppose. As long as humans live their will always be corruption. She hummed a small tune as she walked into the forest that the small town has. The last time she was in here she saw something that she wished she hadn't seen, so she'll try and stay away from the area. Walking deeper into the woods she made sure that no humans were anywhere near her before sitting on her knees.

She placed her hand together in a praying motion before slowly separating them. A dark red glow appeared between the gap of her palms, and she separated them bit by bit. Not wanting to lose concentration she calmly inhaled and exhaled as she feels her magic draining from her system. 'This prick better be fucking thankful' she moodily said as she had her hands at shoulder width before quickly clapping her hands in a fast movement. The clap made a loud 'boom' and the red glow had gotten brighter, and surrounded the area with a bright red color. In a flash everything went back to normal, or at least the scenery went back to normal. In front of her was a tall man that could easily be 8 feet with black horns that are slanted to point back, and long inky black hair that reaches to his torso. His clothing was that of a black scaled dragon armor, and a two-handed ebony like sword attached to his back. His eyes were blood red, and sharp fangs pointed out of his mouth. At first glance he would seem like a vampire, but if a person had encountered a vampire they would know that he's anything but that. It's all about the eyes. His eyes instead of being like a human pupil it was of a dragon, or maybe more of a snake like.

"Took you long enough" the male known as Alduin said his voice was deep and booming. "Well maybe I should have waited even more then." She spoke to the human form of Alduin glaring at him as he sneered at her. "If a mortal like you dare to do so-" Falael cuts him off, "Or what, hm? You'll kill me? Torture me? Yeah, lets see how that works out for you dov." Falael glowered, and stood up from her kneeling position. Alduin merely 'humphed' and looked away with a harsh glare.

Falael sighed and rubbed her head. "What is that you wanted? You have been giving me a pounding headache for the past two days." Falael muttered as she leaned against a tree watching as the world eater observe his surroundings. "This land does not feel familiar. We are not in keizaal." Alduin said as he let out a puff of smoke before turning to the leaning high elf. "Tell me Fahliil were in Taazokaan are we located in." Falael blankly looked at the dragon, and let out a low hum, "We are not in Taazokaan dov, we are in wallachia. Europe to be exact." Falael said watching as confusion appeared on his features, "Wallachia? Europe?" The world eater said in confusion. Falael hummed in confirmation, "Yes. We are in an entire different world Alduin."

"I rather prefer if a Fahliil like yourself does not say the name that I was given." Alduin said with distaste, "Well what else do you want me to call you then? And like hell I'll be calling you master, I am no servant to you." Falael glowered as she rolled her eyes at the tall male. Did she forget to mention that he's a complete fucking prick as well whose ego is bigger than his self-esteem. Little fun fact Alduins self-esteem is not on a high when he's in human form, he believes that the human form is "weak" and "pointless."

"So, what is your reasons for wanting to get out." She questions again as she watches the world eater turn towards her with an icy look. "I just wanted to stretch my legs. Being trapped inside your mind is quiet suffocating, and I rather prefer being out her where all the fun is taking place." He said with a sinister smile making Falael scoff, and roll her eyes, "Your so full of shit, you know that right?" This made the tall male glare at her, and let out a quiet snarl.