plans

Eve's Pov:

Graduation day:

The day I've been waiting for since the start of freshman year. The day Calum and I start our lives together. In an apartment in London. Live together. Be in love. Be actual adults.

I decided to stay in my dorm last night because I had to pack and so did Calum. I also didn't want him to know what I was wearing to graduation.

I picked out a black flowy skirt, a plain white shirt that was tucked in, black knee socks and my Doc Martins. I straightened my hair and winged my eyeliner and was ready to go.

I put on my robe before going to Calum's dorm.

Last night my parents called and said they couldn't make it because they has too much work but wished me luck, typical. Though I was hoping they would come I was kind of glad they weren't so they couldn't bother me and ruin this perfect day.

Calums parents were also coming, he always speaks highly of both of them. His sister couldn't make it but wished us both luck. I'm excited to finally get to meet his parents, hopefully they like me.

--------

"You look beautiful." Calum said as I walked in his dorm.

Boxes were everywhere, labeled clothes, appliances, etc. I assumed he was waiting for the moving van.

"We should go, it's gonna start soon." He smiled and laced our fingers together.

--------

"Eve Mcallister!" The dean of the college called my name, meaning he was giving me my diploma.

Since we have to sit in alphabetical order, Calum had already gotten his, his parents cried, I clapped like the proud girlfriend I am.

I made my way up the stairs and towards the dean. I could see Calum out of the corner of my eye clapping like an idiot.

I thanked the dean and waved at Calum, I made my way off the stage and back to my seat.

A few more people were called, the valedictorian gave her speech, the dean also gave a speech then it was time for the cliche hat throw.

"The class of 2014!" As soon as the words came out of the deans mouth everyone's hat flew into the air. It was beautiful really, blue hats were flying all through the air, people crying, laughing, hugging their family members. A very memorable moment.

"Evie!" I quickly turned around to see Calum running towards me with his parents following behind.

"We graduated babe!" He laughed and kissed me. I blushed considering his parents were watching us but kissed him back.

"Mom, Dad, this is Eve, my girlfriend." He put his hand on the small of my back while he introduced me.

"You're more beautiful than he described," his mother laughed giving me a hug. "I'm Joy and this is my husband David. It's such a pleasure meeting you!"

"It's nice to finally meet you too! Cal has told me so much about you guys!" I gushed.

"Good things hopefully!" His father laughed.

"Of course!"

"How about we go get a bite to eat?" Calum said. We all nodded and set off to our separate cars.

--------

"Joy, you did not have to pay for me!" I scolded her playfully.

"It's your graduation day, it's the least I can do!" She hugged me from the side.

"Mom and Dad are actually staying at a hotel close to our new apartment." Calum said to me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, how about Eve and I go back to our room, pack up the remainder of our stuff and meet you guys back at our apartment later yeah?" Calum said, directed at his parents.

"Sounds good! See you guys in a bit." We all hugged and said our goodbyes and we were off.

--------

"That's the last of them!" Calum said putting the last box from my dorm in the back of his car. Most of our stuff is already in the apartment.

"I'm so excited to be living with you." I said and hugged Calum tightly.

"Me too. I get to kiss you and see you whenever I want!" He laughed and I kissed his cheek.

"Well, I guess this is it. We're finally adults." I said sighing.

"Yeah, I guess so." Calum said lacing our fingers together.

We looked around the empty dorm then made our way to Calum's car.

We made it, we finally made it through school, through all of our ups and downs. We're living together, starting our lives together. We did it, and I couldn't be happier.

----------------------------------------------

this was super cute aw

but yeah they graduated :'(

I know I keep saying this but there will only be one or two chapters left :(((

calums mom is so hot
(is that even ok to say??) oh well

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS ALOT OK

FALL LEAVES EMOJI TO YOU