meetings

Eve's Pov:

I guess you could say I had survived the last weekend before classes start back. I haven't really gotten out of my room since Friday night. I wish I stayed in that night too.

I was awoken by my alarm going off from my phone. I groaned but got up and turned my alarm off. I took a quick shower, applied my regular makeup, and straightened my hair. I slipped on a pair of my black jeans with a random jumper and my black vans.

I decided to not dress up because it's just Monday and I'm too lazy. I grabbed my school bag, wallet, and phone then headed out the door.

--------

My day was going good for a Monday. Which was weird. Today I only had four classes. All an hour and a half long.

My classes are very easy, Chemistry, World History, Literature, and Algebra.

I've always been a good student. I have and A average in most of my classes. Except Maths. I hated that class. Since year seven I've always had trouble. My parents had provided me with tutors but nothing seemed to help. I guess that's just one thing I was bad at.

My first couple of classes went by in a breeze. My first day was actually going good.

I was walking to Literature now, by myself, as usual. I stepped in room 7, the literature section, and made my way to my seat in the middle of the class.

People gave me weird looks when they saw that I was excited about being there. But I didn't care. Literature was my favorite class.

Our teacher, Mrs. Mcallister, walked in soon after I arrived. Today was a bit boring because we just talked about the rules of the class and our procedures. Basic first day stuff.

The bell rang signaling our lunch period. During this time students could do anything. You were aloud to leave campus to get lunch or stay in your dorm.

I walked back to my dorm, thankfully was only a bit away. I decided to just eat in my room and relax. I didn't really want to deal with people starring at me.

I hated being the center of attention. I become awkward and nervous.

I unlocked the door to see something I really didn't want to see.

Calum Hood on top of my roommate. I felt a strange pang of jealousy run throught me.

No Eve. He practically tried to rape you!

Well shit.

Thank god that some of their clothes were still on. They didn't notice me until I slammed the door shut and Calum fell off Daisy onto the floor.

"So I see you couldn't get enough of me, eh?" He chuckled.

"In your dreams Hood." I spat.

"So you two know each other?" Daisy interrupted.

"You could say that." I rolled my eyes. "What is he even doing here anyway?"

"Well I needed help in Maths and Cal is good at it. He was gonna help me study but then we kinda got bored." She giggled.

"Well get him out. I want to eat my lunch in peace."

"I'm not kicking him out Evie."

"Don't call me that!" I yell.

"Does somebody not like their name Evie?" Calum cooed.

"Shut the fuck up and get out of here."

"I'll go for now, but you'll see me again Evie." He winked then exited our dorm.

"I can't stand him." I groaned.

"Shut up and eat your lunch Evie." Daisy yelled from the washroom. I decided to ignore her and eat my lunch. I decided on a sandwich and some chips.

--------

I had Geometry in five minutes. I'm running late. I never run late.

I decided to make a run for it and sprint to the other side of the campus.

I made it with a minute to spare. People looked at me crazier than they normally do.

Geography went by quickly. I made my way to Maths. My favorite subject. Note my sarcasm.

I hope we have a good teacher that will allow me to get extra credit. I desperately need it.

I decided to sit at a table alone because nobody would let me sit with them anyway. I was looking through my book trying to find the right chapter when I heard books slam down beside me and a chair beginning to squeak on the floor.

"Told you I'd see you again." He smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------

woahhhh do you think eve was jealous of daisy and calum ???

do you ship caleve ? (calum & eve)

or

do you ship caisy ? (calum and daisy)

COMMENT!! :)

drama is happening wOw ok.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE/FAN COMMENT AND SHARE MY STORY :)

thanks a bunch for reading this book and voting/commenting and stuff.

it means alot :)

love you guys