"are you drunk?"

Eve's Pov:

"Just shut up and come over, to my old dorm." I said getting tired of him.

"I thought you lived with Calum?" He questioned.

"Not anymore, just come quick please?" I pleaded.

"Fine fine. I'll be right over." I chuckled and hung up.

Within 5 minutes there was a knock on my dorm and the blonde boy strolled in.

"I'm here." He smiled.

I chuckled and later my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me. "I see that."

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"So, whatcha wanna do?" He asked.

"Can we just watch movies under the sheets?" I smiled sheepishly at him.

He chuckled. "Of course babe."

He got up and walked over to my tv. He looked through all my movies but finally picked Dirty Dancing.

"Didn't know you were a Patrick Swayze fan?" I smirked.

"Hey! He's great, don't talk about him like that!" He teased.

"Just watch the movie." I chuckled and laid my head on his shoulder.

--------

"Nobody puts baby in the corner." He teased. I laughed into his neck.

"Stop this is the best part!"

"Eve... Can I do something." He sounded serious.

"Sure." I looked at him. All of a sudden his lips crashed onto mine. I was surprised at first but got used to it. I kissed back with the same amount of force. His hands went up and down my torso feeling every part. My hands went straight to his hair, gripping and pulling the blonde pieces.

"Eve," He breathed.

"Calum," I moaned.

He stopped kissing me. At first I didn't understand until I saw the look on his eyes and what I just said.

"L-luke oh my god I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry." I pleaded.

"I knew it, you still have feelings for Calum." He said.

"No, it was just a mistake I swear!" He began to fix his hair.

"No Eve, that was a test, to know if you really liked me or that I was a distraction from Calum." He threw the covers off him and went to the door.

"I'm sorry Luke, I really am." I said sadly.

"Me too Eve." His head hung low as he left the room.

--------

That night was possibly one of the worst nights of my life. The two most important boys in my life hate me all because of my stupid feelings.

i watched Sharknado alone in my room crying into my pillow. I ate tons of macaroni cups that night too. I couldn't take it anymore, I need him but yet I can't have him. I really don't know why he even got together with Macy. If he would have told me we could date someone I would have, well maybe not but it still would have given me a warning of what was to come.

I was laying cuddled into the covers when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Evieeeee" Calum slurred.

"Calum? Are you drunk?"

"Whaaaat, noooooo. I just wanted to talk to you." He giggled.

"You're drunk Calum. Where are you? I'm picking you up."

"I'm at home sillyyy, Macy left because she found out about us." He hiccuped

"Wha- I'm coming over."

I hung up the phone, put my shoes on and a sweatshirt and ran out the door.

I didn't bother knocking knowing he wouldn't be able to answer. I found dancing around the living room with a beer in his hand.

"Evieee!!!" He squealed. He set down his beer and ran over to me. I could smell the alcohol in his breath. I helped him sit on the couch.

"Calum, are you upset over Macy?" I asked.

"Nah, she was just a distraction from youuu." His eyes drooped.

"From me? Why me?"

"I was and am falling for you Evie. I thought that if I had Macy my feelings for you would stop. But they really just got stronger." He laid his head on the couch.

I was speechless. He actually had the same feelings for me as I did for him.

"I-i think you should get some sleep." I began to get up when I felt a hand grab mine.

"Stay with me Evie. I wanna cuddle." I coudln't help but laughed. He scooted over and I layed down in front of him.

"Goodnight Calum." I said quietly thinking he was asleep..

"I love you Evie."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

drunk calum is so hot

im v v srry i havent updated in a long time :(

i have school and stuff but im trying to start a short story but i need a bit of help so if you have any ideas message me :)))))

i love you guys lots this is almost at 3k holy poop

SUNFLOWER EMOJI TO YOU