new friends

Eve's Pov:

To: Luke

we are not doing that

From: Luke

lol no I don't want to ew

ouch

To: Luke

oh ok

From: Luke

just wondering that's all

To: Luke

oh well no

From: Luke

k then

--------

After my awkward conversation with Luke I finally got to pick out some clothes. I got a couple pairs of jeans and a lot of shirts.

You can't resist a good deal at Hot Topic.

I decided to treat myself for a day out and went to Panera by myself. I bought my food and sat in the corner with my book and read silently while eating.

"E-excuse me?" I looked up and found a girl. Not much younger than me with shoulder length black hair, glasses, tanned skin, and brown eyes. She was beautiful.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Um are you E-Eve?" She asked quietly.

"Yes why?"

"Uh you left your wallet on the counter." She pointed to the counter where you order.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much. I would've died if someone stole it." I chuckled.

"Y-your welcome." She said and began to walk away.

"Hey," She stopped and turned around. "Wanna sit for a bit?" I asked in hopes if her saying yes.

She blushed and nodded. She sat down slowly.

"So what's your name?" I asked her.

"N-nicole." She laughs.

"That's a very pretty name," I begin to laugh as Nicole looks at me weird. "I promise I don't always act this way. I'm just very awkward and don't know what to say. I barely had the nerve to ask you to sit." I chuckle.

"Don't worry. I'm the same way. That's why I don't have any friends." She looks at her shoes.

"Hey," I put my hand over hers. "You have me, we have each other. We will be okay." I smiled as did she.

For the rest if the day we strolled around town and learned about each other. It was fun, more fun than I've had in a while.

--------

I dropped Nicole off at her place, which happened to be close to my dorm. We swapped numbers and said our goodbyes.

I drove back to my dorm to find Calum sitting on the couch with his head in between his legs. His head popped up when I shut the door.

"Where have you been?!" He yelled getting up from the couch.

"I went out."

"Why didn't you tell me? I've been worried sick." He said.

"I did tell you, but you were too busy eating Macy's face off to notice me!" I yelled.

"You should've waited until we finished to tell me." He shook his head.

"What? Are you serious right now Calum?"

"Yes?" He said more like a question.

"It's not all about you Calum! I'm not gonna wait until you and your girlfriend finish having sex to tell you where I'm going!"

"But I was worried."

"Worry about your stupid girlfriend, not me. We're not together!" I yelled.

"But I want to be." He mumbled.

"Calum get over yourself! Your nothing but a selfish asshole! All boys are, no matter where you go or who you meet, their all the same. The only thing the male population cares about is their ego and who has the bigger dick! You have a damn girlfriend Calum! You can't have us both. So that's why I'm leaving, at least until you make up your mind. I'll get my stuff sometime, I'm going back to my dorm."

"No Eve, wait." He called

"No Calum, I'm tired of being treated like shit. I'm done, with you with school, with myself, everything." I cried.

"Don't say that Evie." He cooed.

"Don't call me t-that."

"Why?"

"Do you really want to know? Fine Calum, when I was a child my dead sister called me that. Happy now? Are you happy that you made me bring all these feelings back into my life after I promised myself they wouldn't?"

"I'm really sorry Eve but just list-"

"No Calum. I'm done. We're done, if we were anything at all." I said and closed the door behind me.

----------------------------------------------

wow look at me being a good girl and doing a double update

WHY U GOTTA KNO ALL UP IN MY PU$$Y BOY

HIGH HEEL EMOJI TO YOU !