picnic

Calum's Pov:
This was it, the day I was going to ask her.

I know we had some rough patches, but I truly love her, and I'm hoping she will say yes. School is almost over for good and we both want to stay together and be close.

So here goes.

--------
To Evie:
meet me @ my dorm around 7:30

From Evie:
okay??? should I dress up or ?

To Evie:
your always beautiful, wear whatever you like <33

After I told her to meet me I started to get my dorm ready.

I decided to hang christmas lights on the wall, because I heard girls like that. I lit candles and placed them all over the living room. I pushed the couch against the wall and later a blanket on the floor.

I sat out picnic basket on the blanket and pulled out two drinks.

I then went to my room and cleaned it up a little bit, I lit more candles and placed rose petals on the floor around the bed.

By the time I was done it was already 5:30pm, so I decided to get ready and take a shower.

Later I got out and put on my black jeans with my The 1975 shirt, because that's Eve's favorite band, with my black converse.

I fixed my hair to where it looked just right, I brushed my teeth, and sprayed cologne and I was ready.

--------
Eve just texted me and said she was on her way.

I looked around to make sure everything was in place.

There was a knock on the door and Eve stepped in.

Her eyes widen as she looked around.
"Calum, what is all this?" She asked.

"Just a little surprise, come on let's eat." I said leading her to the living room and sitting down.

"You didn't have to do. This for me Cal." She laughed.

"Yes I did, I have something important to ask you later." I smirked, she blushed and looked down.

"So what are we eating?" She asked.

"Pizza rolls." I smiled widely.

"Seriously Calum?" She laughed.

"Yes Eve, this was what we are when we first met, it's special." I smiled and kissed her lips.

"I love you Cal." She said while taking a bite.

"I love you too Evie."

--------

We had gotten finished a while ago and now we were laying in my bed.
"Cal?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we going to do? School ends soon." She asked worriedly.

"That's why I did this tonight. I have something to ask you." She took her head off my shoulder and sat up on the bed.

"So you know how we were talking about how we wanted to stay together after school?" She nodded. "Well I was thinking, I found this apartment just outside of London, close to the city, so we could look for work. And I was thinking that after school finished we could move in together?" I finished and wiped my hands on my jeans.

She looked shocked, she took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Of course I would." She smiled widely at me.

I let out my breath and kissed her.

"I'm so glad you said yes!" I exclaimed.

"Why wouldn't I have?" She laughed and hugged me. "I love you Calum, I'll go anywhere with you."

I smiled and kissed her gently.

"I love you too Evie." She giggled and kissed my cheek.

----------------------------------------------
hello hello !!

im back woo and eve and cal are moving in together yay ¡¡

anywAy FOUR LEAKED OMFG
has anyone listened to it yet bc I HAVE AND IT AMAZING OMG

ive been so 1d af lately wOw

so yeah I hope you liked this short weird chapter lmao.

gO check out my other bOOk please ¡¡¡ :)))

i love you all so much :-))

COFFEE MUG EMOJI TO YOU