secrets

Calum's Pov:

"Calum?!" I hear someone say. I open my eyes to find Luke, Michael, and Ashton standing above me.

"What?" I reply groggily, then I remember who I was with. I look over to find Eve snuggled into my chest.

"What the hell man? Your with her?" Michael asks.

"Wha-no!" I screech as I push her off of me. She wakes up and her eyes go wide.

"What are you doing here freak?" Luke shouts.

"I-uh was invited." She stutters.

"No, you weren't, you whore! Get out!" I scream. I mean, yeah I like her but my friends can't see us together. Ever.

"Wha-" she starts before Ashton cuts her off. "Go you freak! You don't belong here!"

Her eyes fill with tears as she got up, grabbed her bag and left.

"Explain why you were snuggled up to the freak?!" They say.

"She's just a good bang. Nothing is gonna happen." I say a bit unsure.

Eve's Pov:

How could I be so stupid? Of course he never liked me. I mean, why would he? I'm fat, self conscious,  ugly, shy, I cut. How could anyone like me? I'm just one big fuck up.

I bolted from Calum's and headed straight towards my room. Thank god Daisy was gone. She can't see me like this, not like she would care. I threw my bag down, grabbed some extra clothes and made my way to the bathroom.

I decided to take a shower. I haven't cried this hard in a while. Which surprises me and you both.

He took everything away from me. My first time, first kiss, first everything. He treats me like piece of shit on top of everything else.

So I did what I do best, hurt. I've been clean for a while but I don't care anymore. I pulled out my blade from my hiding place and got back in the shower. I sunk down to the bottom of the tub where I was in a sitting position.

I played with the blade in my fingers before I laid it atop my wrist and sliced the skin. I did it three more times. The water burned my fresh cuts but I got used to it by now.

I cleaned up, got out of the shower, put bandages over the cuts, grabbed a random pair of sweats. I flopped down on my bed, careful not to hit my cuts.

For the rest of the day I listened to music, caught up on American Horror Story, and ate pizza rolls.

It was around 6:30 when my phone buzzed making me take me eyes off Evan Peters who was olaying on my laptop screen.

From Calum: eve

To Calum: calum

From Calum: comeover

To Calum: no

From Calum: r u still mad

To Calum: yes bc ur an asshole

From Calum: im sorry evie but we had an agreement whenever i called you came

To Calum: fuk u

From Calum: dont knock ;)

God, why am I so stupid. I shouldn't be doing this. What if he sees my cuts? Oh no, he will laugh at me. Oh god I'm stupid.

I arrive at Calum's soon and walk in placing my stuff in the kitchen. I call Calum's name several times but no answer. So I decide to look around.

I go straight for the picture. Who could she be? I have to find out. God she is beautiful.

"Put that down." I hear Calum behind me. I put it down and spun around.

"S-sorry." I say. He looks angry.

"Don't touch that, ever. Got it?" I nod and sit on the couch.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"I took a shower. Didn't think you would like me if I stunk."

"I don't like you anyway."

"That's not what you were saying last night." He said sitting down beside me.

"Your an ass."

He sighed. "Look Eve, I'm sorry okay? I just don't want my friends see us."

"There isn't an us, well not anymore." I said he last part quietly but he heard.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm just a 'good bang'. No feelings right? You made these rules not me." I sighed.

"If I made the rules, can't I change them?" He smirked.

"I-i guess."

He smiled and pulled me off the couch and threw me on the bed. I hit my arm but I was fine. He crashed his lips onto mine. It felt amazing. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I flipped us over. I guess I grew some confidence because that night I was in control.

--------

Later that night, when we were done, we settled down on the couch with Taco Bell and The Breakfast Club.

"How can you like this movie? It's so cheesy." He whined.

"It's a classic and what's so bad about cheesy?" I question.

"Nothing." He smirks.

We had finished our tacos and the movie. We were now playing twenty questions.

"Favorite color"

"black"

"i thought girls were supposed to like pink and purple." He laughed.

"not me."

We asked more grade school questions until I decided the best way to figure out who was in that photo was to ask.

"Calum, w-who is that in that picture in the kitchen?" I asked hesitantly. His face hardened.

"No one."

''It has to be someone." I push.

"It's no one!" He yells and grab my wrist. i wince and he lets go.

"Oh god Eve I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. Did I hurt you?" He asked grabbing my sleeve.

"NO" I shout. "N-no I'm fine."

"That's not true." I looked down and my sleeve was rolled up. "Why?" Tears came to my eyes as I explained everything to him.

"Well, the scars are from years and years of getting bullied and rejected by my parents. The cuts are-are from today. That's why they hurt." I cried harder.

"E-eve, did I make you do this?" He says with tears in his eyes. I nod. He breaks down crying into my chest. "I'm sorry Evie. I'm so so so sorry." I shushed him.

"No Calum it's not your fault."

"H-her name is Alice. She-she was my best friend. She died, cancer. It happened two years ago. I loved her. More than just a best friend. I loved her so much and she's gone." I broke down as did he. We cried in silence for a little while.

After a while both of us were worn out and passed out in Calum's bed snuggled together.

------------------------------------------------------

wow i havent updated in forever so so srry

but yeah you know who alice is now

but yeah sick hit 500 reads woop woop

ily guys alot

vote, comment, share