"what do you really want"

Eve's Pov:

"Hello?"

"Eve!" A high pitched voice squealed on the other side.

"Macy?"

"Yeah! Calum gave me your number."

"Oh,"

"The reason I called is because I think we meet on the wrong foot the other night, so do you think you'd want to get coffee?"

"Oh uh sure. When?"

"Now silly! Get ready and I'll be there soon."

"Uh o-" And she hung up. Great, I just agreed to hang out with my fuck buddies girlfriend.

--------

I've been back for three hours and I already have somewhere else to be.

The last days at home weren't that bad. My parents were out for the most part, and I think I gained five pounds. The whole week all I did was eat and watch movies. The usual.

Anyway, back to the present. Macy. Why did I say yes to her? What if she hates me. I don't really want her to hate me. Because if she did then she probably wouldn't let me see Calum anymore. Which brings me to the next point, Calum.

Did he tell her about us? Does he still think that we will have sex? Behind her back? Well if he does, he's got another thing coming. How could be do that to her? Yes she seemed like a complete bitch but that doesn't mean he can hurt her. Besides, he just old me he wasn't over Alice so why did he move so quick?

I groaned and lifted myself on my bed. I threw on some black skinny jeans, an Arctic Monkeys shirt, and my black Converse. I brushed my hair again and tried to tame it. Freshened up my makeup and brushed my teeth.

I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who are you?" Daisy growled at Macy.

"I-I'm here for Eve."

"I'll get her."

"Eve!" Daisy yelled.

"I'm coming!" I shout back grabbing my phone and bag.

"Bye daisy." I said as Macy and I made our way out.

"Fuck off." She growled.

"Bitch." Macy whispered as we both giggled. "Well she's nice." Macy laughed again.

"You get used to it." I laughed. "So where are we going?"

"Oh yeah! There's this really cute coffee place Cal took me too. We can go there."

I felt a pang in my chest but nodded as we climbed into her car.

"So Eve," She paused. "What project are you and Cal working on?" She giggled again. God she did that too much.

"Wha- oh. It's for Maths."

She nodded as we pulled into the parking lot of the shop.

The smell of coffee beans and vanilla filled my nose as we walked in.

"What would you like?" The guy at the register said.

"A carmel latte please." Macy smiled at him.

"And for you."

"I'll take a vanilla bean frap." I said and grabbed my wallet.

"Stop that!" Macy said. "I invited you so I'm going to pay." I nodded shyly.