Wolfram

(Edit: In the media is what Rylai looks like. This photo was made by yours truly, Teller80fTal3s.)

In a large banquet hall in the Knights' hidden castle in the mountains, a heavy atmosphere filled it. It was empty, except for a few visitors that were offered a large plate of roasted pig upon a large round table. However, Fenris and Max hadn't even touched their plates yet.

Two people stood by the round table near the sitting Max and Fenris. They were locked in a silent glaring contest. Damien glared at Kay, and the knight glared at him back.

"She needs to be killed." Kay growled out.

"You said that you should find Wolfram first so that Morgana wouldn't get to her." Damien spoke in a calm tone, but his eyes betrayed his tone. "You already found her before Morgana did, so why bother killing her?"

"Trust me. Morgana has ways of getting what she wants." Kay growled back. "If we don't kill that wolf, it might hasten the destruction of the world!"

Fenris snorted.

"But she's on our side, Kay." Damien took a step closer and glared at the knight. Despite the knight having a physical form of a 20-year old man, Damien was a bit taller than him. "Clearly, she'll help us fight the demons."

Kay laughed mockingly. "As if she would! I'm pretty sure she's scarred about her being a monster now! From what she told her mother... She's been living the life of a clueless half-archangel, not a half-werewolf!"

Damien became unnaturally furious. He grabbed Kay's collar. He whispered in a cold tone. "Don't talk about Rylai like that, Kay. Her parents had their reasons, and I know that she'll understand. I know it."

Kay frowned at him. "You sound more confident than a typical demigod brat of Zeus."

"Maybe I am, but maybe I'm not." Damien spoke. "All I know that you should shut your trap and listen to what Actiel or Rylai has to say."

"Now what is going on here?" A blonde haired knight asked, his cape rustling behind him as he walked inside. "You haven't eaten the food yet, gentlemen?"

"Yah." Max sighed. "There's a tense atmosphere in the room, and I didn't want to disturb those two—" He pointed at Damien and Kay. "—because I eat like a noisy pig."

The blonde haired knight frowned at the two arguers. Damien was still holding Kay by the collar. "What have you been talking about here?"

Damien let out a huff and released his grip on Kay's collar. "Never mind."

The man frowned suspiciously. "Okay, but make sure no fight will happen between you two, alright?"

"Okay, Lance." Kay faced away from Damien and crossed his arms.

"Good." Then the knight, the one and only Lancelot, began to walk out of the room. Before he did, he paused and asked, "Right. I heard the news about this Alpha friend of yours. You helped him find Maria, right?"

"Yes." Kay nodded. "Zelro's glad that she was rescued from those demons."

"Wait a minute— do you mean Alpha Zelro and Luna Maria of the Viwulfe Pack?!" Fenris stood up from his chair and stared at Kay in shock.

"Uh, yes." Kay frowned. "How did you—"

"NO WAY!" Fenris screamed and ran up to him. He held out his phone to his face and shrieked, "SO THEY'RE REAL! I'M A HUUUUUGE FAN! SO YOU'RE THE LONE WOLF WHO ZELRO CALLS 'DARK MOON'!"

"How in the world did you know that?" Kay frowned.

"Oh, I forgot." Fenris paused. "Do you know the internet?"