THREE

Sunlight peaked through the curtains, slightly illuminating my room. I fluttered my eyes open, and started to rub them.

Starting to question what time it is, I grabbed my phone.

School starts in 10 minutes. Shit, I'm going to be late.

Running into Dongmei's room, I find that she is peacefully asleep. I shake her until she wakes up.

"What?" She mumbles groggily.

"We are going to be late for school, get up!"

"Go ahead, I think I'm staying back today."

"What? Why?"

"I feel sick. I'm sorry to leave you alone on the second day already, but I'm sure Sehun will help you." I roll my eyes.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. Get some rest." I walk out of her room and quietly shut her door.

Frantically running around, I attempt to get ready so that I'm not late. In the midst of this, I hear a knock on my door.

Who is here at this hour? They should be at school. Well... so should I.

Groaning I open the door. This revealed Sehun standing there.

"Sehun!" My face brightens up. "What are you doing here?" I guess Dongmei was right. School hasn't even begun, and he is already by me.

He grins. "You are going to be late."

Grabbing my wrist, he pulls me out of the dorm.

"Wait, I wasn't finished getting ready!"

"You don't have time to finish." Slinging off the backpack from his shoulders, he begins searching through it.

"Here, eat this. I'm sure you skipped breakfast." He says, handing me a muffin.

"Sehun, thank you. But I can't take your food! What will you eat?"

"Don't worry about me, just take it."

After finishing the muffin, we reached the building. Walking inside, we headed to the office to inform the Secretary that we may be late.

I started to get upset with myself. I wanted to be a good student, but I'm already going to be tardy to class. And its only the second day. I even made Sehun late. Becoming aware of this, I stopped walking. Sehun noticed and gave me a questioning look.

"Sehun, I'm sorry."

"Is this about the muffin?" He asks. Giggling at this, I shake my head.

"No, I'm sorry that I made you late."

"It is not your fault. I was running behind on time as well, so I decided to be late with you." My heart fluttered. He wanted to be late with me. It may not seem like a big deal, but it just proves how sweet Sehun really is.

Handing Miss Kim the excuse pass, Sehun and I found our table.

"Now that everyone has kindly joined us," she looks over at us with a disappointed look. "We will resume with the movie."

* * *

After the bell rang, the students flooded out of the classroom.

I was walking down the halls with Sehun standing next to me. I notice he has tensed up, so I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Don't turn around" he stated, keeping his eyes focused forward.

"What?" I asked, turning around. I don't know why I didn't listen to him, I guess I was just curious as to what was behind me, and why I shouldn't be looking at.