TWENTY TWO

Author's note:
This chapter took so long for me to update...Mianhae. I think that it's even shorter than I had realised.
I was so busy with school, so I didn't have time to write. I have also been going through some personal things.
Please forgive me.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy~

.

* * *

.

"How was the boyfriend?" Sehun asked after letting me enter his brother's bedroom.

"Boyfriend?" His brother spoke. "But Sehun, you were in here with me." he teased.

"I'm not her boyfriend," Sehun muttered, almost as if it physically hurt him to say that.

My heart leaped for him, but I could only sit and agree while remaining silent. I felt the eyes Sehun's brother on me, but I refused to look up.

"You're dating that guy...Kai is his name, right?" He followed up.

"You know his name, stop kidding." Sehun chuckled.

"But how did you know that I'm dating Kai?" I ask, adverting my attention to the boy.

"Sehun has very loud friends. I could hear them talking to you while they were here earlier." He explained, shaking his head slightly.

I smiled at the thought.
Those boys certainly are special. But I am very happy to meet them.

After having some more appropriate conversations with each other, we decided that it was getting late. Sehun suggested that he and I spend some time alone together. Not without many jokes coming from his hyung, of course.

I told Sehun's elder sibling goodnight, and headed out. Sehun trailed closely behind me, shutting the door after we had exited the bedroom.

Sehun's large hand layed softly against the small of my back, guiding me down the stairs. We made our way into the living room, making ourselves comfortable on the couch.

His chest rose before I heard him gently exhale his breath. My eyes fluttered, catching sight of his tired face. I hope he is taking care of himself.

"Are you happy?" He asks, avoiding eye contact. It looked like he was eager to hear my answer, but deeply thinking about something else.

"What do you mean?" I ask, turning my body so that I was facing him.

"You're not leaving Korea yet, right?" His eyes meet mine as a glimpse of worry flashes through them.
I part my lips, wondering why he would ask such a thing.

"Eventually I will leave," I explain, watching his face drop. "But not anytime soon."

"After your studies, I think you should move here." He suggests, biting his lip. It wasn't sexual, but more of a thoughtful action.

"What about my family?" I ask, darting my eyes around the room.

"They can come too!" He says, sitting up properly. "I can meet your brother, we could be friends."

"Sehun, I don't know if they would want to move out here. We have a life outside of South Korea." His excited mood diminished, and he sank lower into the couch.

I felt horrible for putting him down, but there is no sense in getting his hopes up. And if it's possible to start a new life out here, it would just be a pleasant surprise for him.

Sehun and I ended up talking for hours. It's difficult to find person that you can spend hours talking to, but I have found one. We never even ran out of things to say.