NINETEEN

Letting out a gentle sigh of relief, I set my bag on the bed in front of me. It is finally break, and we are allowed a week free from school.

A quiet knock from the door caught my attention, and my head turned toward the sound.

"I brought your other bag." he said, giving me a sweet smile.

"Thank you, Sehun." I say sincerely, trying to take it from him. But his head shakes, and he places it on the bed for me. I giggle at his gentleman nature.

The night that Kai went to the office and tried to talk them out of letting me stay with the Oh family, I caught him just in time. The lady at the desk would not let him sign anything, forbidding the change.

I remember that she said 'It is too late, there is nothing that we can do about it'
and needless to say, it didn't please Kai. But he got over it, and quickly stopped pouting once I showered him with attention.

Another knock on the door pulled my thoughts away. Both Sehun's and my head turn, looking at the source.

"I knew that you would be back, Raina." Sehun's elder brother spoke with a smirk in his voice.

"Aish, please don't start this again." Sehun begged, covering his face.

"Alright, fine. I'll leave the two of you alone now," he says before exiting the room.

I find it adorable how Sehun gets so embarrassed by his brother's teasing. Although, I can't help but to wonder why he is left with rosy cheeks each time his brother brings us up as a couple.

Maybe that is the reason for Kai's jealousy each time that I am with Sehun. Or maybe he just has trust issues. Either way, I can understand where he's coming from-- in a sense, I suppose. But that still doesn't give him permission to burst into Sehun's home, demanding him to stay away from me.

"What is on your mind?" Sehun's delicate voice rang through my ears. His fingers twirl a strand of my hair.

My lips curled into a slight smile. "Hmm, just thinking. Why do you ask?"

"You have been spacey ever since you got here," he answers with a chuckle. "I'm starting to think you are crazy."

"Maybe I am crazy." I joke, pinching one of his cheeks.

"Yah!" He exclaims, following it up with a pained groan.

"Sorry, Sehunnie." I pout, letting go. "You're just too cute for me to handle."

A brief silence over took us after the words were blurted by me. I felt like he was thinking over what I had said, trying to determine whether or not it was a joke.

But I was not joking. Sehun just isn't aware of how handsome he really is.

His brown orbs looked into mine, searching them for any emotion. Sehun then took a small step forward, managing to keep his intense stare. My eyes flutter in confusion.

His shallow breaths began fanning my face-- that's how close he was standing. My lips feel dry from being anxious, so I swipe my tongue over them. Those brown eyes of his flickered down, curiously staring at my moistened lips. A sparkle could be seen in his gaze.

I let out a gasp when I feel his hands cupping face. Sehun strokes my cheek bones with his thumbs, sending me a look. And the look was filled with passion-- it made me shiver.

"Ah, I knew it!" A male voice bellowed, causing Sehun and I to flinch away from each other. Blush rose to both of our faces, as we cast our heads downward.

"I knew that you like each other," he spoke again. Sehun's brother sure likes to joke with us.

"Hyung, why are you like this?" Sehun grumbles.