TWENTY FOUR

It began as a whispering in the air. The day had been beautiful and the sky resembled that of a post card. But now it's late, and the sky is jet black.

Upon not being able to fall asleep, I decided to sit on the balcony that it located in the guest bedroom.

A gust of wind blew against me, blowing my hair and causing goosebumps to rise. My eyes scanned the nature in front of me, even though it's difficult to see anything at this time of night.

I heard the tapping of the raindrops as they patterned onto the ground. I have always loved the rain.

Tiny water droplets speckled my skin, bringing a cool sensation. I took a deep breath, exhaling to relax myself. I will never understand why dreary weather comforts me.

Other people would be running for cover, finding anything to shield them. They would mentally curse themselves for not bringing along an umbrella, but I would stand in awe at the beauty of it.

Maybe that's why I am so different. What others find ugly, I see beauty and amazement.

A huffing wind rose up, making the storm more intense. The rain drummed down harder, making sounds blur. My eyelids form into a squint, guarding themselves from the moisture.

I lean foreword, resting my chin on the palm of my hands. I may get sick from being out here, but that is not my main concern right now.

My free hand reaches up, moving my long locks to one side of my head. This hair is going to be so frizzy once I go back inside.

I watch as the rain pours down, completely engrossed by the sight. But this is soon cut short when a hand lays on my shoulder.
Flinching, I turn around to find the source.

"What are you doing out here?" He speaks into my ear.

I give him no answer, and simply stare at his face. He takes this as an opportunity, and walks in front of me.

"Are you crazy?" He shouts, just before a crackle of thunder ripples through the land. We both jump, getting a startle from it.
"You can't be out here," he speaks loudly enough so that I can hear.

His strong arms scoop me up, carrying me bridal style.

"No," I protest. "I want to stay out here."

But he doesn't listen, and continues to lift me inside. Laying me gently on top of the bed, he strides over to slide the thick glass door shut.

He runs a hand through his now damp hair, making it look even more disheveled. Those brown eyes then flicker to me, and a look of confusion was plastered on his features.

"Ari, what are we going to do with you?" He jokes softly. I give him a weak smile, fiddling with my wet shirt.

His figure disappears from my sight, but I remained seated. He will be back.

Sehun returns with a pair of fresh clothes, setting them on my lap. I look up at him, tilting my head to one side.

"What is this for?" I question, my fingers running over the soft fabrics.

"Wear them," he commands. "I don't want you to get sick."

Reluctantly, I walk into the bathroom and put on his clothes. I toss the wet clothes into a hamper, returning to bedroom once more.

I don't understand why Sehun insists that I wear his clothes when I have some of my own. But if that's what he wants, them why not?

"What's bothering you?" He asks, sitting down next to me.