SEVEN

Author's note: Hey, guys! Sorry for putting this a/n at the beginning, but I wanted to be sure you all saw it. I just wanted to thank you for all of your reads and votes! It means so much to me. I was actually very hesitant about publishing this book, so your feedback really makes me feel better. Anyways, I'll let you go. Enjoy! ^^

* * *

"I don't understand why you wouldn't let him stay over!" Dongmei exclaimed as soon I stepped foot through the door.

With as much pleading that the both of them did, I decided it would be best if Kai returned home. I don't know the boy well enough to let him sleep under the same roof as me.
In fact, if I knew he was in the same dorm as me I probably wouldn't sleep at all.

"Really?" I laughed. "You act like I know him so well."

"Well, you sure act like that! He came over with his friends. Kai never goes to a girl's house, especially with his friends." She stated.

I roll my eyes. What the bad boy does in his spare time is beyond my concern.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed. Goodnight~"

"Oh, don't be like that." Dongmei pouts.

"What do you mean? I'm only tired."

"Tsk. Goodnight, princess."

"What did you just call me?"

"Princess. Should I not?"

"No, no it's fine. See you in the morning." I say, pushing my thoughts of Kai behind.

* * *

In the morning, we woke up on time and walked to school together. Sehun offered to walk with me, but I told him to just wait until tomorrow. I'm starting to feel pretty guilty because I barely spend time with Dongmei.

Sure, we live together. But she's usually off doing something, and I'm usually dealing with Kai. Heh.

So anyway, I thought it would be nice to spend some time with her on the way there.

Upon reaching the building, we went our separate ways. I went to my locker to gather my things for first period.

While grabbing the book, I felt strong arms find their way around my waist. Looking down at the hands that were folded together, I gasp.

Turning around in his grip quickly, I suffocate him into a hug. He chuckles into my neck, and chills run through my body.

"You're very happy to see me." He states.

I pull back and hit his chest lightly.

"You're the one hugging me from behind." I retort.

He chuckles again, pulling me into another hug.

"I was only kidding." He said, the smile apparent in his voice.

"Sehun!" Luhan's voice called.

We pulled back and waited for the blonde boy to approach us.

"Oh, did I interrupt something?" He said smirking.

"Hello, Luhan." I greet.

"Hello!" He exclaims, tackling me with a hug as well. I giggle and hug back.

"Aish," Sehun mutters.

"Oh don't be jealous, Sehun." Luhan teases as he lets go of me.

The three of us joked around for a few more minutes until we had to go to class. We walked together, thankfully, without any interruptions.