Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Reiji

"Rei!" I felt someone shaking me, but I was too tired to wake up which is why I acted like I was still sleeping. However the shaking didn't stop as much as a the calling. "Rei, wake up!"

"C'mon, leave me alone," I pushed Mik away in annoyance. Then I felt a sharp pain on my neck, causing me to stand up instantly. "Ouch!" I rubbed the backing spot in shock. "Did you just bite me?"

"You do that all the time," he shrugged and forced me out of bed while I was still too caught up to move. "At least now you know how painful it actually is when you do."

"I'm so gonna get you," I swiftly stood up and chased after him as he was running away in a fit of giggles. "Where you think you're going, huh?" I called after him when he opened the door. I was so close to catching him when he suddenly bumped into a girl that I haven't seen before.

"Jeez are you two okay?" I frowned when Mik removed himself from the girl who was laying on the floor with the contents of the basket she was holding all spread on the ground.

"Yeah, all good," the girl said but she inhaled when her eyes met mine. "Oh who the hell are you, sweetie?"

I chuckled when I realized that I wasn't wearing anything besides regular boxers. "I'm Reiji," I quickly introduced myself while Mik picked up the clothes that was in the basket and helped her back up.

"Sorry for the trouble, Aylenne," Mik apologized and handed her the basket.

But she waved it away like it was nothing. "Reiji, hm? Is he your mate?" He nodded. "Then I guess, it is nice to finally meet you," she bowed a little. "I don't want to hold you up any longer, so please don't mind me."

"It's fine. Sorry, for running into you," Mik smiled and before he could say anything further, I gripped his waist and carried him back to his room. "Come on put me down, Rei, we have to get ready, we are running really late," he complained when I closed the door behind my back.

"Will do," I smirked and let him go, making him land back on the bed. "But first we'll make out."

He giggled and pushed me away. "No, your parents could be showing up any minute." As soon as the word parents left his mouth, I was immediately turned off and backed away.

"Ugh must you remind me," I rolled my eyes and left for the bathroom to take a quick shower before getting ready. When I stepped out of the bathroom, Mik pressed my attire in my hands.

"Minato dropped by. These are the clothes you should wear." Nice, I don't get to choose. At least they were in a basic black. I rolled my eyes and didn't hesitate to put them on as Mik was occupying the bath.

Once he stepped out his hair was all wet dripping on his chest down to his underwear. His cheeks were a bit flushed, probably from the warm water and his hands were carrying a blow dryer and a brush.

"Hm? I thought Minato said he'd come back. Where is he though?" He looked a bit confused.

"Why? What d'you need help with?" I wondered and fixed my hair in the mirror.

"My hair," he deadpanned. "I think it was better when they were short. They weren't so much work," he shuddered. "But on the other side, I hate cutting my hair."

"I like them this way, anyway. Cause you look adorable." I skipped over to him and wrapped my arm around his lower back.

"You could just blow dry my hair right?" He grinned and put on his clothes after forcing his hair supplies in my hand.