Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Mikaelis

It was nearly the end, and the game turned out really fun as soon as I understood the rules. It was neither difficult nor tiring which made it super convenient. And even if Rei's friends seemed really weird to start with, they weren't that bad either. Besides, I thought of it as a possibility to get to know other people with different personalities.

And just as I was about to make my next move, positioning myself to hit the white ball, I suddenly felt a smack on my ass, surprising me so that I snapped, hitting the ball in the false direction as I had to watched the ball falling down the hole.

I turned around widening my eyes at Lysos who was just chuckling. Just seconds after, he squirmed in pain, jumping around like something was burning him. "Ow, ow, ow, yeah I get it! Reiji! Ouch that hurts! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I said I'm sorry!!" He screamed when he finally calmed down while Buzz and Yann laughed at him. Huh? What did Rei do?

"I warned you not to touch him, didn't I?!" He groaned, seeming clearly pissed. What was going on here? I just noticed the seriousness of the situation as soon as Rei's pheromones spread through the whole bar. The people were now staring at us, when the suffocating feeling clung around my throat. Judged by the look of the others, they were suffering even more than I was.

"Rei?" I croaked, grabbing his wrist. "Calm down." His eyes switched over to me. "Please." He then pulled himself together with a sigh before he dragged me out, leaving the bar. "H-hey, where are you taking me?"

"My dorm."

"Again?" What did he plan to do there? If he's in rage then he should just return on his own and leave me be because there is a game that I was highly into and that needed to be settled. Besides I got to know about myself that I'm a pretty good pool player. "N-no, wait! I don't want to!" But it was useless. He was neither looking at me nor listening to me.

That was how I was forced to follow him to his dorm. As soon as the door was closed behind us, he pushed me against the door, withdrawing all possibilities of escaping once he pressed his body onto me and buried his nose in my neck. My eyes were squeezed together in fear, waiting for him to do something.

I didn't know how to react which is why I just let him do what he wanted as long as it didn't cross any boundaries.

I ended up opening my eyes once I noticed that he wasn't doing anything, just inhaling my scent. "Rei?" My hands gripped his arms, gently bringing back some distance between us. "Are you alright?" His eyes turned to the crimson red color I feared the most.

"Wanna make out?" He whispered.

"Make out?" I frowned.

"Kissing." He stressed the word in a odd way and brushed my lips with his thumb.

"I thought that you shouldn't ask that," I pointed out. He smirked, slowly closing the distance, looking me in the eyes to make sure that I wasn't objecting until our lips connected for a deep kiss.

I immediately felt myself relaxing at the intimate feeling which is why I was slightly overwhelmed when he pulled away to abruptly carry me over to his bed where he let go of me. He was quick on top of me as well as his lips on mine where his one hand supported him up while the other traced my sides down to my thigh.

A quiet moan escaped my lips just when he released his sweet pheromones, binding myself to him. I was embraced in so much pleasure that I instinctively crossed my legs behind him, desperately wanting more.

"Want to try french kissing?" He pulled away, but kept the striking distance that our noses were touching.

"Once I know what that is," I muttered. He smirked and parted my lips with his fingers before suddenly slipping his tongue in my mouth, roaming in sync with mine when I widened my eyes. His tongue... in my mouth! It felt so strange.