Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Mikaelis

"So as I have already announced last week, we are going to the Felkin Sprouts Mountain today. I hope every one is well prepared because it is going to be a rough path," the teacher reminded us.

We were currently heading to the transport bus that would drive us to the mountain. It was for our Botanic class where we had been talking about the the Felkin Sprouts we were going to see for the first time today. After going through the theory, it was finally time for the practice. And I was beyond excited.

Once we had gathered in front of the bus, the teacher checked the attendance list before we were allowed to get in and choose a seat. To be honest, despite getting to see similar buses like this before, I have never been in one.

Rei was also coming along, and I had originally planned on sitting next to him since the seats only occurred in pairs looking aside from the last row. But one of his friends quickly took the seat next to him which is why I settled for a another relatively close to the front.

Gradually, the seats filled up until the teacher was the last to get in. Meanwhile, I was too focused on looking out the window that I didn't realize someone too familiar sitting next to me. And when I finally did, I wished that I had just kept my gaze to the window.

Because seeing the grumpy face of the guy who tormented Taro that day, was everything but pleasing. One could tell that he was only sitting next to me, not because he wanted to, I'm pretty sure he still seeked for vengeance judged by his expressionn, but because he came too late and had no other choice than to take the last free seat next to me.

Throughout the drive his eye constantly pierced through me which the reflection of him in the window gave away. And you have no idea how uncomfortable that made me. That and the fact that I couldn't escape it till the very end of the ride.

I nearly wanted to speak it up but at the end I just left it to prevent from causing any unnecessary trouble.

Nonetheless, having the red haired guy watching me over my shoulder, made the ride seem longer than it actually was.

Hence why relieve stroke me when we finally arrived at what appeared to be in the middle of nowhere. As the students one after another got out, I was forced to wait for the guy to get out first but he didn't make a move and that is how our eyes properly met for the first time.

"C-could you maybe stand up, please?" I asked when we happened to be the very last still sitting in the bus.

His hand roughly tugged on my collar, partially choking me when he pulled me closer. "Don't you think I've forgotten. You'll still have to pay back, just you wait and see. Your beloved boyfriend won't be able to do anything against it."

"Hey, you two, would you come out or do you plan on staying in there for the next few hours?" The teacher indirectly called us over. That was apparently the cue for him to let go and stand up. I needed a few seconds to gather my thoughts together and calm down before I followed after him.

As I stepped a foot out of the bus, I could see how Rei's eyes suspiciously followed the guy for a few seconds until they landed on me. "Seriously, what where you doing?" He frowned.

"Uhm, nothing really," I mumbled while my gaze briefly switched over to the guy. "You know who that guy is?" I questioned him as I let myself get carried away by my curiosity.

"Of course, Eron Harvick, what's with him?" I didn't answer. "What? So you wanna toss me aside after finding interest in him?" He crossed his arms in jealousy.

I frowned at him and ignored his stupid question. Anyway, that guy, his name is Eron, huh? I definitely have to watch out. He was basically emanating trouble just from a mere look.