♫Twelve - T For Tests♫

Hey! So I have made a writing schedule for me and this story gets updated every Monday :3 Okay? Okay :3

You may critique this chapter

----------------------------------

~ C H A P T E R   T W E L V E ~

T For Tests

Jade's POV

"Jade!" I heard someone call my name from the end of the hallway. I turned around only to see Gracey running down the hallway. Her 2-inch heels click clacking as she ran.  I giggled. It's just so funny how she's trying to grow taller.

"Jade, Can you help me study for my Chemistry test?" she asked.

I cocked my head,"Since when do you take Chemistry?"

"Since I've gone to this school. Come on!" she said then dragged me toward the Chemistry lab. "Exactly haw bad are you at Chemistry?" I asked her as she dragged me further down the crowded hallway.

"I wouldn't say I'm flunking but I'm not B passing either." Grace answered with a crocked smile. She wasn't the brightest star in the universe but she still shined brightly. Ever since her father became a music producer and moved to LA; she's focused her mind more on music not her school work. 

"Hey have you figured out a song for the tournament?" she asked me once we finally made it into the Chemistry lab. I shivered as I walked into the abandoned science room. "Um, no but I'm trying my best." I said.

"Well, you need to hurry! The tournament is in three weeks." she told me. 

"Three weeks?"

"Yeah, It comes around mid April right after Spring Break." she stated. I furrowed my eyebrows in thought. "Why so early? I came in like October."

"Well because they set up for the Sora Star filled dance at the end of the year. They announce who win's then." she kept giving fact after fact. I smiled.

She really does pay attention to some things.

"Yah' ready?" she asked me and sat down took out her Chemistry book.

"Yeah." I said with a smirk.

*************

Cherri's POV

"The test for Franklin Theater is in three weeks!" Ms.Raissa announces at the sound of the late bell. She glances around the room. Her eyes glance at every single of us. "I know that every single of you have a chance to but at the top!" she says in an excited tone.

All of us cheered and start murmuring things that only God knows. Ms.Raissa smiles then sashays over toward the speakers. She plugged up her iPod then asked,"What song would you like to practice today?" 

We all jumped with answers. "Alright!" she paused,"We'll do As Long As You Love Me" she finished.

Every girl squealed and every boy groaned.

"Not this song again!" a boy moaned as Justin sang the first "As Long As You Love Me"

"I know! This song is such a pain in the-"

"Okay! Everybody! 5, 6, 7, 8!" Ms.Raissa led and we started our dance routine.

Everyone gave their best effort and it turned out great. It was tradition to watch all of our performances in and out of class so after the routine we all gathered up by the flat screen television in the corner of the dance studio.

        Raven eyed me as she saw me mess up alittle on the second verse. I just rolled my eyes. She just needs to mind her own business.

---------------__________________---------------

[A/N]

Heyo!

I feel so terrible for not uploading for so long :[

But AGAIN PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOUR READING THIS BOOKS SO I KNOW THAT IM NOT JUST WRITING TO AIR!

Thanks you :3