♫Chapter 5 - The Secret Admirer...♫

A/N 

HI!! I would like to say thank you for reading and hope you enjoy it so far!!  I'm soo happy how good this story is going THANK YOU!!! *bows* :P Well heres chapter 5 :)

~Sierra<3

-------

Chapter 5

The Secret Admirer...

Recap in Maiya's PROV:

     I saw as Ava and Raven walked over to our table. Raven had a wicked grin on her face and to match so did Ava.

     When Ava headed over to me instead of Cherri I knew something was up.

     " What do you want?" I asked while glaring at Ava.

      "Oh I cant spend some time with my little sister?" she asked. Well no because you never do at home so since when do you want to at school? 

     At home she would ignore me and just act like I'm as dull as the white crayon in the crayon box. When we ate at dinner she would always talk about how 'perfect ' her life is. She would also talk about Raven but not as often.

     She looks over at Raven then says " Lets go to the library " then drags me towards the  giant wooden doors in the front of the cafeteria . But I could help but witness what Raven was doing to Cherri.

     " Since when do you like libraries? " I asked once we made it to the Library entrance.

     " Ugh I don't " she says in a soft voice to herself.

     " What?"I asked. Then she shoots a look at me that cause me to stop questioning her actions.

     We walked in and made our way to the librarians desk. Ava then took a place in the chair and then took the computer mouse. "What are you doing?"I ask.

     "Just looking up this girl I don't like." she says in a casual voice not noticing the words ... don't like. I saw as she typed in Jade Skyler into the search engine and clicked search.

     One profile came up. It had a girl with tan skin and brown hair. She had the same last name as ... Cherri, now that I mention it she kinda looks like Cherri.

     I heard doors slam and heard it echo thew the halls. I made my way to the sound and found Cherri run into the girls bathroom...

Now:

    I ran in after her and found her at the sink washing out her hair. " What happened? " I asked while walking into the bathroom and stepping over tiny juice puddles. 

     "Well Raven just spilt Slurpee all over my hair." she said while using her fingers to comb through her hair.

     I took by bag and pulled out a brush," I am always so prepared" I flaunt then sashay over towards Cherri. I then took the brush and brushed through her hair trying to get the stickiness out. The brush almost got stuck in her hair but thankfully... it came out.

      Her hair ended up with split ends but she didn't look that bad thanks to my awesome hair skills.

     When we finally got the stickiness out i checked my phone to see what time it was," It's 1:32, I think we should he to the dance studio for hip hop class." Then I pick up my bag and head out the door.

     Cherri's PROV:

    I walked through the halls with Maiya right next to me on my way to the dance studio. I tied my hair into pigtails so that no one would see how horrible my hair looked.

      When we made it to the studio Raven was doing her usual stretches not noticing me passing her and getting settled right next to her.

      " Cherri! " 

     I turned around and saw Nikki signaling me to come over. I went over and heard Nikki and her friends chatting about something. They where huddled up in a small circle away from everyone else, which made me suspicious.

      " Whats up? " I ask trying to sound casual. 

     Then Nikki pulled me into her group then gave me a big smile. "What is it?" I ask in an uncomfortable tone. 

     "Guess what?" 

     "What?"

     She looked around to make sure no one hears her." Rumor Has It that you might have has a secret admirer." she whispers in my ear. I then look at her with a doubtful look. " Don't play with me Nikki I'm not really in the mood."

     She then looks at me confused," What happened?" 

     " You mean you didn't see what Raven did during lunch?" I say pretty loudly getting a couple looks.

      I walk back towards Maiya when she pulls me back, " You mean the Slurpee? Oh that looks like it washed out. " she says not really concerned. " But seriously we over heard these guys next to our table talking about Jade this one guy even said that he kinda like you Nikki says failing at the attempt at a dudes voice.  

     Then I stood there speechless for a moment then say," Uh since when are you a stalker?" 

     "Uh since you had a secret admirer" she said. I gave her another doubtful look.

     " Oh don't worry I'm just going to get his address just in case he breaks your heart" she says with a smile.

      I laugh nervously then head back. I look back at Nikki and she gives me a thumbs up. This is gonna be some ride.

     Jades PROV

     I sat in my chair while playing with my hair. I was kind of uncomfortable because this guy keeps looking at me. When I look back at him he quickly acts like nothing happened.

     Then Grace nudged me in my arm, " Whats wrong?" she whispers.

     My eyes linger towards him trying to give her the idea but not let him notice. She follows me look and then nods her head in  understanding.

     Grace is like a love expert she would set people up and poeple would come to her for advice. We call her,"Love Detector" I know not very creative but it was made by the one and only Chase caption of the football team. He sucks at school but is superior in football.Typical jock...

      She then examines him. Looking at his hair, his cloths, the way he does things, his personality, i could go on but that would be her part not mine.

      I then look back at the front where some of our classmates are acting out a scene from,' Romeo and Juliet ' I would pay attention but there acting was so bad it was torture to watch.

      I like to act and sing on my behalf. Its fun to act but singing is my passion. I sing everywhere i go, at school, in the car, in the shower. I laugh softly at my thought. 

     "Okay but you can do better " Grace whispers in my ear. I look at her with a look that says ' I'm not into him ' and she shoots back with a ' yea okay ' look.

     Then the bell rings and I head out the door. I go straight to my locker and take out my bag and put my  acting stuff into it. I then pulled out my ipod and began the song, " Good Time " by Owl City Ft. Carly Rae Jepsen. I loved this song.

     I ended up dancing in the hallway towards the main school doors when I felt weight on my back.

     "Guess What !" 

     I turn around and see Cherri hold a note in her hand. " What?"

     " I have a secret admirer!" she whispers loudly.

---------------------------

Supzzz ppl . how are you?   good ohkay ^_^ 

Well Thanks for reading and if you voted YOUR AWESOME!!!

if you commented then thanks ;)

~Sierra<3