♫Chapter 2 - New Start♫

Chapter 2

New Start

Jade's PROV

               Mom was making breakfast. "Ma whats for breakfast?'" I ask." Pancakes." she says with a smile. I see Cherri walk up next to me." Daddy how was your sleep?" she asks dad. "Just perfect pumpkin!" he says picking her up and carrying her in his arms making her smile. We sat at the table awaiting our breakfast. We had a perfect morning. Eating together, laughing together, and smiling together.

Bzzz

Bzz

Bzz

Bzzz

I groan and throw the pillow over my ears. 

Bzz 

Bzz

Bzz

        "Girls, Wake Up!" I hear. My eyes flutter open and I look over a Cherri who was still asleep. I sit up on my arm. "Come on Cherri get up." I say in a sleepy tone.

She groans then says, "Just 5 more minutes Mom".

 I laugh. "Come on! Get up!" I say throwing my pillow at her.

"Ugh" she says then sits up.

She looks over at me, " Well how about you get up now ' she says then throws the pillow back.

I laugh then say, "Okay Okay I'm up." I sit on the edge of my bed slip on my panda slippers and stand up.

         I lazily walk over to the closet. I was confused for a second when I saw that the closet was in a different place.Oh yea were at Aunt Rachels.

I open the closet door and look upon my endless line of shirts, jean, sweat pants and more.

    "Emm I don't know what to wear." I say. Cherri walks over then says,"Really?"

I laugh then say,"Yea your right." I pick out a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt that hangs off your shoulder with a big heart on it. I fix my hair into curls and then hop down stairs. 

"What's for breakfast?" I ask in a cheerful tone. "Pancakes " Aunt Rachel says.

My smile fades. "Oh"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing " I whisper.

"Okay," she says still worried about me.

I sit down at the table Cherri, doing the same,"What's up? " she asks.

I tryed moving on so i said,"Just the fact I have to sing in front of a whole bunch of people to get into this weird school. " I say . Cherri laughs , "Well at least you don't have to take dance classes."

 I look at Aunt Rachel as she set the pancakes on the table." What's up with us going to this school why not a regular school. Heck I wouldn't even mind if we went to a private school." Well I kind of own the academy ' 

I raised my eyebrow. Why did she  own a performing arts academy?"Why?" I ask while stuffing pancakes in my mouth. "Well because music runs in the family and I noticed how well you can can sing. And Cherri how much you love music." she says then does the same. " I don't sing well " I choked. 

Now her eyebrows raised,"Yea you do, when you were young you would sing at the church and dance with Cherri" she said.

I remember that but ever since dad and mom i stopped singing at church. "Well I should get going" I say thring to change the subject. "Come on Cherri" I say halfway to the door. "Coming!" she says getting her backpack. And me doing the same I said," Bye" and walked out the door.

I stepped into my dark blue mercedes with Cherri in the backseat . I drove to Sora Academy and parked in the garage and got out. I put my headphones in and played the song "Call Me Maybe" I , unexpectedly, sang on my way to the office with Cherri lagging behind.

"You really are a good singer" she said when we got to the office. I looked at her and she smiled. I forced a smile. I don't think I am. 

" Well long time no see" the lady and the front desk said. I walked up to her and said,  Do I know you?" I said. She replied with a laugh. I did a fake laugh as she laughed. Crazy much?   

"Aunt Lucy!" Cherri yells running over to the lady behind the front desk. Oh now I remember her. She 's dads sister. "Oh Aunt Lucy !" I say acting excited.

I never really liked her because she never seemed to like me. Ever since dad married mom she never liked me because i was the only child at the time. But when everything was fixed mom had Cherri and she loved her more.

Cherri hugged her and told her about our situation. She gave us our schedules and Cherri and I went our separate ways for now. I put my headphones in again and finished singing. I walked over to what seemed to be my locker and I unlocked it. I put my bag in there and took my binder.

I closed my locker to only see this girl staring at me with enthusiasm in her almond coloured eyes. " What ? Do I have something on my face. " I asked. And she just shook her head. I looked at her with confusion.

" Well If i don't have anything on my face you shouldn't stare, its rude. " I say walking towards my first class. 

She ran up next to me "You know I wish I could sing like you" she says shyly. I look at her again as I open the door to my first class. "Do you sing at this school too?" I ask. 

She nods her head then says, "But I don't sing as good as you." 

She walked in with me right behind her. I took a seat at the back of the class room right behind this boy and her sitting beside me. "I don't sing that well, this is my first day anyway."  She took out her books then said  "Newbie huh? Don't worry you sing really well."

The teacher walked up to the front and introduced herself. "We have a new student today" she says then nods at me. I introduced myself. ' Well how about you sing for us '

"What?" I asked.

"Sing for us" she said again. 

"Well okay" I said. I decided to sing BrokenHearted. 

After I was done they stared at me with amazement.

__________

O.O 

Well Hi again I would like to say THANK YOU!!!!

thnx for reading I hope you vote comment and to your reading list etc. 

I hope you liked it.

                   -Sierra <3