♫~Part 2. Dodgeball with A Taste Of Revenge.♫

~Chapter 7 Part 2.~

                               ~DodgeBall With A Taste Of Revenge.~

Cherri's Prov:

I looked around the gymnasium for a ball. Right now i was in the middle of a DodgeBall game. 

Boys against Girls.

And the sad thing is that i have all the shy and unathletic people on my team. One of them had glasses and insisted on siting in the corner playing with her hair.

And another one faked an injury. Im mean, she got hit with the ball on her knee and now she limping! What. the. Heck.

I dodged a fast ball and then threw one at one of the boys not paying attention. It went smack in his face.

" Yess!" I said to myself as i dance around in a circle. The unexpectedly i felt something hit my butt.

I turned around and saw a tall guy grinning as she threw another ball towards me.

I dodged it then threw one at her.  I smiled at her defeat.

I love gym class. I'm always appreciated about my athletic skills. I used to be on a soccer team and i was the best on my team... not to brag but.

When Mr. David blew the whistle we all stopped and dropped everything, like we where robots... weird.

" Now where going back to locker rooms." he directs the girls to make there way to the girls locker room.

Once I reach my locker i unlock it and start getting dressed into my grey skinny jeans and nerd t-shirt. " Why do you wear such ugly cloths?" a girl asks me.

I glare at her them continue putting my converse on. Once In done I grab my bag them run out the door. But that was a mistake i bumped into someone.

I looked up only to see a brunette girl and her posse standing their in pumps staring at me like she was disgusted.

" Who the heck left the trash on the floor?" she asks as her posse laughs.

I stand up," I'm sorry I'm just about to be late for me next class." I say politely. I try walking away but she put her foot out causing me to trip and falls face first on the floor.

A chorus of laughter went through the halls. When I stood up i was mad. So mad that i could punch her. But instead i just kicked her in the shin and walked off.  

I ran to the dance studio and thankfully i made it in time. As i rushed past Raven i saw her smirk.

"Nice move Cherri." she says as she practices her splits.

"H- Huh?" I say while out of breath.

" I mean the incident with Melissa. Smart move. She's never got kicked in the shin before" she laughs. I glared at her.  

That little prick.

The i see aunt Rachel walk into the dance studio.

Hello Ms. Raissa, Can I have Cherri Skyler in the main office please?" says aunt Rachel

" Yes" she replies then gestures me to follow Rachel.

As we walk through the hallway she Aunt Rachel ignores me. She doesn't even glance at me.

I walk into the humid office, and follow aunt Rachel into her office.

She sits down in her seat and takes a deep breath. Then spoke," Do you know why your here Cherri?"

I raised my eyebrow," Why are you being so formal Aunt Marcey it's just me." I say in an innocent tone.

"  Look. Cherri, I know your not this kind of trouble maker. So i'm letting you off the hook for now. But if this ever happens again you will have detention for a month, do you hear me?" she says.

" Fine." I say. I then stand up and start walking towards the door. I do like aunt Rachel but sometimes she gets pretty strict.

Once I reach the dance studio the final bell rings and i ran to get my bag. Once I walked out of the studio Raven was leaning against my locker grinning.

" One, Raven. Zero, Cherri." she says as she walks away. Her straight black hair flowing behind her as she walked away.

I sighed then walked towards Aunt Rachel's car.

-------------

Hola! So this is Chapter 7 Part 2!

Do you like it?

Plz plz plz tell me if you like it so far! 

Cherri's outfit is to the side--->

~Sierra<3