♫Chapter 7 - The Tournament ~ Part 1.♫

Chapter 7 Part 1

The Tournament 

-------

" Do you ever wonder what its like being famous?" I ask Gracey as we sit down in our music class.

" Yes! Many of times! That's why I'm trying to win the Soaring Star Tournament." Gracey says with enthusiasm.

" What's that? Is it something physical?" I asked in a panic tone. Because I am not that best at sports. Once I played Volleyball and I had to serve. I fell flat on my face and still missed the ball.

" No, Of course not! Its a singing competition and who ever wins gets a singing contract and a chance to meet any famous person." she states.

" A singing contract?" I ask in astonishment.

" Yeah" she says pleased with my reaction.

When music class starts i toned out of what Mrs. Harris was saying. 

A singing contract and a chance to get famous. Then... light bulb. If I win then I might be able to meet Taylor Lautner! 

" And yes, the Annual Souring Star Tornament! For anybody who thinks they can win may be able to win a singing contract and a chance to meet any famous person of their choice. But the trick is that you have to write your own song, one that is appropriate and well enough for this competition." Mrs. Harris interrupted my thoughts.

You have to write your own song?

Then I thought about my ipod, which had various song lyrics i made up from listening to so many songs. Maybe I could

I saw as Ava looked my way. She then gave me a death glare... She wanted to win.

I looked away from her and then brushed my brown curls out of my face. I am not going to let that little prick win.

When music class was over i walked over to the sign up sheet for the tournament. I saw Ava strut over and sign her name on the sheet. She shot me another glare then walked away.

I then took the black sharpee pen and looked at the sheet. Am I really sure I'm going to win this. I mean Im good but Ava is... great! I thought to myself.

No, No she will not win, I finally decided, then signed my name on sheet.

Jade Skyler

I wrote.

Let the games begin....

 ------

So here's another chapter! Hope you liked it sorry it was so short i just needed the concept of a competition to be out there. :D 

The next one will be longer and awesomer! :P

Byeez

-Sierra<3