♫Chapter 4 - Oh No She Di ' int !!♫

Chapter 4:

Oh No She Di ' int!

:D 

     Jades PROV:

      I pushed my way through i heavy metal school doors, backpack hanging on my left shoulder and ipod in my left hand. I looked through my ipod touch and scrolled down my playlist. I then chose the song ' Want U Back ' by Cher Lloyd. Then I followed Aunt Rachel to her car.

     " How was school today? " she asked when I made it into the passenger seat of her car. I paused the music then stared at Rachel. Then spoke,

        "Just fine but the weirdest thing happened. When I did my singing introduction after i finished people kept smiling at me or mouthing things like you were great or good job, I mean was i really that good? " I finished.

      Then Rachel gave me a look that said ' are you really asking me that?' and started the car.

      Also after I sang this girl glared at me. I wonder why . . . 

      I took my eyes off of Rachel and looked out the window. I saw Cherri making her way towards the car.

      When she hopped into the backseat Rachel cheerfully asked," How was school ?" then began driving us home.

     "Oh fine except for the fact that Raven, the girl at the top of my class, challenged me to see whose the better dancer." she said in a sarcastic way.

     "Oh Raven? You mean that chick who spilt orange juice all over me this morning." I said in an annoyed tone.

     "Did she have black hair and wore a shirt that said, Dance Queen 2011 ?" Cherri asked.

     " Yea" I replied.

      When we reached home the first thing I did was go on my laptop because by best friend Nicole promised that she would email me everyday; twice if she got bored,

     The first email I got was from her; it read:

Hey Jade!!

Whats Up? How Is It In Florida? Everything here is fine. But its not as fun without youu!! And dont worry about what some people think about your mom and dad when they ask i say your mom got a promotion. ALOT i mean ALOT of people have asked about you. Even Kyle!! Isnt that AWESOME!! 

Wellp gotta go!

Love Your Best Friend Nicole<3

     I laughed at her remark that Kyle asked about me because he couldn't have. . . could he?

     Kyle is this guy Ive been crushing on since 5th grade. Ever since he saved me from these bullies who were picking on me. He said that he would help me when ever they would bully me.

     " Kyle, I haven't heard that name in a while." I heard.

     I jump out of my seat and turned around and saw Cherri in her soccer uniform holding a soccer ball.

     She smiled ," Kyle Oh Kyle He's So Handsome." she mimicked my voice.

    I gave her a look that made her stop," What do you want?" I asked already sat back down and looking at my laptop.

     "I wanted to play soccer" she said in a baby voice.

      "Later "

     " Whens Later?" 

     I glared at her. " Just come on Jade you never play soccer with me. " she said while tugging on my arm. 

     "That's cause I never want to " I say still stuck towards the computer.

     " Come on!" she begs.

    " Fine if i play soccer with you will you leave me alone." I ask.

     " Yes, now come on" she says dragging me towards the door.

****

Cherri's PROV:

     I take my lunch tray and make my way towards the back of the lunch room. ' What do you know about Raven? ' I ask Maiya once I reach our spot.

     ' Raven? Well she is technically the Dance Queen of this school because she won the tournament last year. ' she says in a much like not caring tone. Then she starts eating her salad.

     Maiya is a vegetarian or so she says. Sometimes she that's a break because she ' needs ' meat.

     ' Anything else? ' I ask then taking a bite into my cheeseburger.

     ' Well shes friends will my twin sister, Ava, who is the Singing Queen of this school. ' she states while staring at my cheeseburger.

     ' Since when do you have a twin ' I ask then take another bite.

     ' Since I was born; shes older. But you can tell us apart by our eyes and she highlighted some of her hair blue.

     Then I walked our towards the trash can and through away my food.

     ' Aw I was gonna eat that ' Maiya says then pouts.

    ' Well you can have it now that its in the dirty trash. ' i say with a laugh.

    She laughs then says, ' Nah I don't feel like trash today. ' 

    Out of the corner of my eye I saw Raven walking over with behind her i assume is Ava, Miya's sister. Then she stops at me. I stand up and look at her.

     ' What are you  doing here? ' I ask now glaring at her.

     ' Oh, Just looking for the trash. ' she said looking around the room. Now its dead silent I swear I could even hear the lunch lady breathing from across the room. Eyes all looking at us.

     Then her eyes landed on me. ' I guess I found it. '

     Then she held up her Slurpee cup and poured it all over me, then dropped the cup on my head causing it to fall to the ground.

     I wiped the slurpee off of my eyes. ' What The Heck it Wrong With You!!! ' I yelled letting it echo off of the hollow walls surrounding us.

    I just want to punch her in the face.

    ' Do You Want Another  Fake Nose?!! ' I yell while hearing gasps and whispers all around.

     ' Why You-' she trails off cause shes to busy pushing me towards the ground. I landed hard on the tile floors and my hip banged on the edge of the lunch table.

    Thank God that the lunch lady came and broke up the fight. She ended up sending only Raven to the principals office because she was a family friend.

     Now here I am in the girls bathroom washing the Slurpee out of my hair. My brown hair now had little pink and blue " highlights " in them. 

     Now . . . Now It Gets Serious.

-----------------------

Thanks For reading hope you enjoyed well excepted for the last part. :D But yea I already typed this but dumb wattpad had to go out right when i finished :/ So... i had to type it AGAIN. So pardon any grammar mistakes.

Please Comment, Vote, Add to Reading list anything!! Thanks!!

~Sierra<3