♫Chapter 6 - Pool Fun... Maybe♫

Chapter 6

Jades PROV

                " Ugh its so hot! " I exclaimed while plopping myself on my purple bedsheets. Then I rolled over on my side to see Cherri, she was still reading the love letter. I swear she's read that thing like 500 times already!

                 "Cherri" I said in a quiet voice.

                  "Yeah?"

                  " What the heck are you doing?" I said as I sat back up.

                   "Reading" she said still staring at the letter. Ever since Friday she's been all hyped up over a letter. I mean its just a scrap of paper. Wait! Am I getting jealous?! No, No, I'm not mad that Gracy told me that the guy i liked wasn't my type! 

                      "Jade?" Cherri asked interrupting my thoughts.. She was now staring at me with her eyebrow raised.

                      "Yes" I said in a nervous tone. 

                       " Are you okay?" she asks then gets up and walks towards the door. 

                      I let out a small breath,"Yes, I'm okay. Just you've been staring at that letter, and I'm kind of jealous" I say then look over at Cherri.

                      She was hugging the paper now, and had a big smile on her face. She. Has. Lost It.

                     " Jade!" Rachel yelled.

                      I looked up,"Yes!"

                      "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the pool today"

                       I jumped off of my bed then ran down stairs," Really?!"

                        Aunt Rachel was at the kitchen table eating a salad," Yea, when I'm done with my salad though" she said.

                       " Yesss!" I said doing a dance while walking up there stairs,"Where going to the pool!" I yelled when I got to our room.

                      " Really?!" Cherri said.

                      I nodded then ran to my nightstand. I then took out my purple striped bikini then ran to the bathroom.

*****

                       "Woosh! Woosh!" I said while swimming in the community pool. I was playing with this little boy that just walked up to me and said,' Hey wanna play?' and I was like 'Sure'

                       So here I was playing with him," Woosh!" I said again, he giggled then said,"Woosh!"  

                      I laughed we're splashing water at each other. Today was a pretty calm day. 

                     " Haha is that Jade Skyler?" I heard someone say.

                    I turned my way towards the horrible noise. Ava. . . 

                  " Wow where do you get your cloths, the trash?" she insults again.

                  " Haha and where do you get your face... your dog" I came back with.

                  The little boy giggled again, i gave him a high five. He was so cute.

               She glared at me then walked back to her chair. I saw when she past the life guard she gave him an air kiss.