Chapter-34

Navya had come to Nandu's place..... they had planned a night out......

Navya: so this time we will celebrate your birthday just like old times....

Aliya: remember how we used to celebrate your birthday every year at your house..... and uncle aunty would come running to your room at our late night celebration.... hearing our screams.....

Nandu: obviously those were the best days.....

They talked for sometime then had their dinner....then Navya said....

Navya: Nandu be ready in this dress as we have planned something for you outside....get ready soon we are waiting downstairs....

Nandu: yeah.... but what was the need Navya....we can celebrate here also.... and moreover amma appa is coming tomorrow morning......

Aliya: relax Nandu.... it's your b'day ...... just get ready we will have fun......

Nandu: OK as you guys say......

Nandu got ready in the dress....it was a beautiful red gown...... after getting ready she looked at herself in the mirror....

Nandu Pov: wish you have been with me tonight Manik..... this is my first birthday with you..... but you aren't here.... hope you keep your promise and come to me before the day ends.....( She sighed and thought) ok now let's go to them.... let's she what this two idiots have planned......

And she came downstairs......

Navya: OMG Nandu you are looking so pretty....

Aliya: seriously you are looking so beautiful.....

Nandu: thanks but don't you guys think I'm over dressed....

Aliya: of course not.... after all you are the birthday girl......you deserve all the attention......

Navya: yeah Aliya is correct.... now let's go it's almost 11:30pm.........

And then they left.....

On the way....

Nandu: Navya at least say where we are going..... you guys are not saying anything.....

Navya: relax Nandu..... you will love it.... trust us....and we have almost reached......

The car stopped after sometime....

Aliya: finally we reached.....

Nandu:(sighed) finally....

They came down from the car at a bungalow......

Navya: Nandu you go inside....we are coming in a minute........ it's just one minute left to be 12:00 you go......

Nandu: but where are we....? And why aren't you coming.....?

Aliya: yaar Nandu don't ask so much questions....? Just go inside......

Nandu walking slowly entered inside.... The entrance was decorated so beautifully with lights..... there was rose petals on the way........in short it was  heavenly beautiful....

Suddenly from behind someone said.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANDINI ( huskily)

Nandini without turning behind muttered slowly....

Nandu: Manik!!!

And finally she turned......

And there was Manik......

Manik: happy birthday Nandini..... hope you liked your surprise......

Nandu came running towards him and hugged him tightly.... Manik too hugged her back..... after sometime breaking the hug.....

Nandini: but you said you will come tomorrow.....

Manik: but how can I not be with you on your birthday......

Nandini smiled....

Nandini: thank you Manik.... it's the best birthday of mine...... I thought you won't wish me.....but all this....all this are so beautiful Manik.... but when did you return....? And when you prepared all this.....? And whose house is this....? And Navya and Aliya....?

Manik: relax Nandini..... this much questions....... I came in the evening itself......then Navya ,Cabir and Aliya helped me to arrange all this....
Btw you have more surprises waiting for you....

Nandini: what more surprises Manik....?

Manik: wait......look behind....

There she saw her parents, amms and Risavh were there with Manik's family....

Nandini: Manik! . This....!

Manik: this is your remaining surprise Nandini.....go meet them...

And she ran to them......

Nandini: Appa....!!

Appa: happy birthday Nandu....

Nandini hugged him....

Nandini: thank you appa....

Then the rest also wished her.....she thanked everyone and touched the elder's feet......

Suddenly the younger clan shouted"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANDINI"
And hugged her tightly......

Aliya: it was our ritual to wish eachother first on our birthdays but this time I broke that ritual.....and I'm so happy doing this...... happy birthday Nandu.....

Nandu was overwhelmed with all this attention and surprises......

Nandini: Manik how come Amma appa are here...? They were coming tomorrow morning.....did you call them....?

Manik: yes I did.... and I've talked to them.....now no more questions let's cut the cake now.....

Then Nandu cut the cake and after that everyone gave their gifts to Nandini....and at last only Manik was left.....

Manik: won't you ask gifts from me...?

Nandini: you already have arranged all this for me.... I don't want anything else..... I am so happy with all of this....

Manik: you don't want it's ok.... but it's your birthday and birthday gifts are must....so....

Manik held Nandu's hand, bent on his knees and bring out a diamond ring......

Manik: miss Nandini Murthy..... I Manik Malhotra in the present of our families and with their blessings proposing you..... WILL YOU MARRY ME....? I don't know how to express my feelings but I can say only one thing that I LOVE YOU and WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.....so WILL YOU PLEASE ALLOW ME TO SPEND THE REST OF  MY LIFE WITH YOU....?

Nandu was in tears by now.....She never imagined that Manik will do this now.....she didn't know how to react....so she looked at her appa and he nodded yes.....

Nandu: yes Manik....! YES!! I WILL MARRY YOU.....

and finally Manik made her wear the ring beside the previous proposal ring....and stand up....took Nandu in his arms......

Manik: thank you NANDINI....thank you very much for accepting me.....
I LOVE YOU NANDINI.....

Nandini: I LOVE YOU TOO MANIK.... I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH.....so this is our destination Manik....?

Manik: no Nandini this is not the destination.....this is the beginning of a new journey........a beautiful journey without caring about any DESTINATION.....

And there start a new journey of Manan..........

                      (THE END)

______________________________________

      P.S.: And finally my first ever story has come to an end.... I always used to read many wattpad stories....and  being the fab was always attracted towsrds MANAN FF..... And finally tried to write something of my own.... hope you guys liked it......

                      THANK YOU