Chapter-12

Manik: what will I say Nandini.... you said it all....it was not just you who  felt the connection I also felt the same....you know at that time I was a complete mess, there was always be chacha chachi's torture the only thing from which I keep myself distracted was study.... I used to study at the small house by the road where you had seen me....one day I was very disturbed and then I saw you for the first time.....you were so beautiful,few hair strands were disturbing you and you were laughing at something...... and automatically there was a smile on my face just by looking at you.... when you went from there I felt something.... something unknown... it was like you were a shining star in the dark sky.....from the next day I used to wait there just for you....and after about one month you too looked at me for the first time.... You had become my relief Nandini.... but I didn't get the courage to talk to you...you know my condition was not good enough..... but one day.... I tried to finally talk to you....so I was waiting for you one stoppage early.... Do you remember it....?

Nandini: I do remember it Manik...it was the best day of my life...

Manik: so that day I wanted to talk to you but being so close to you I became nervous and couldn't talk.... and after some days you stopped coming... I used to wait for you but you didn't come....and I  again lost the light....
But then one day Masima came and took me with her to Australia there I studied so hard and become a cardiologist.... but you know Nandini your thoughts never left my mind.... although I had left all in destiny....as I didn't even knew your name or anything so couldn't contact you but afrer so many years I saw you at the seminar but I didn't react as it would have been not look good but seeing your reaction there was a hope and then after knowing your name I searched you on social media and found you.......so don't think that you are stupid or something cause if you are stupid then so am I.... cause not knowing anything about eachother we felt a connection....an unknown connection..... I am thankful to destiny that we met again.....we have a long journey Nandini.... and I think you got your answer....

(Nandini was smiling in tears....)

Manik: don't cry Nandini....we won't rush anything...we will take it slow....as we have shared the past...we will relish it but don't take the burden of it...at that time we didn't know eachother.... but this time we will first know eachother completely and then will take the next steps.....for now we are happy being friends.... what say....

Nandini (smilingly): yes friend....
(And she hugged him....) Friends can hug eachother right....?

Manik:( hugged her back): yes they can.....

And then they left the cafe...Manik dropped Nandu at her flat and after bidding bye he went to M.Mansion....

____________________________

So finally the past is cleared..... hope you guys liked this chapter....

                THANK YOU