Chapter-1

It's nearly five years nandu is in college now in Mumbai....she got a scholarship so she moved to Mumbai.Aliya is too in Mumbai.She is pursuing a  fashion designing course and Nandu is studying astrophysics.
They both are staying in a flat.

It's early in the morning.
6:45 am
The alarm started to ring disturbing Nandu's pretty sleep.
She wakes up yawning and turn off the alarm.
Doing her morning course she wakes up Aliya and started to make breakfast then they both went to their respective colleges.

In Nandu's College

There is huge crowd in the hall everyone is talking about something.
Nandu is confused cause it is neither the results day nor there was any  prior announcement about something important so she asked her classmate Tina what was the matter.

Tina: Yaar Nandu don't you know..!!
The famous cardiologist is coming tomorrow for the seminar to our college.

Nandu: Okkk!!
But who is this famous cardiologist.?
you are sounding like SRK is coming.Have you forgotten that we are astrophysics students not medical student that all are talking about him and exciting about meeting him cause we are not attending the seminar.Right...? Or are we ..?Oh god I can't tolerate all the medical lectures..
You know na I just hate this subject.

Tina: Oh god don't tell me you don't know him..And btw who is interested in the lecturers I am toh damn excited to meet him.

Nandu: Tina stop daydreaming and tell me who is he..?

Tina: The great Manik Malhotra. the famous cardiologist who just came from Australia two months ago and from then he has completed nearly 100  successful operations in this less time.He is the talk of the town yaar.
And you know even after this much success at this young age he has no arrogance he is so humble to his patients.

                                                         Nandu:Wowww!!! Impressive!!!
Then we must meet him when we are getting the opportunity.

Tina: Yupp that's like my Nandu.

Nandu: okkk now let's go to the class.

In Class

Prof: so class as you know tomorrow is an important seminar and the famous cardiologist Manik Malhotra is also invited. So the principal have invited you guys too to attend the seminar. You must attend the seminar as though it's a different topic but we should always be aware of the surroundings.
Okay...?
All clear..?

Students: yes sir!!!!

After college

Nandu's flat

In the evening Nandu was sipping some coffee and reading a romantic novel. She loves to read romantic novels but would not admit it so she used to read it hiding from Aliya

As the doorbell rang she hides the novel and opens the door.she knew it would be Aliya.

Aliya: Hey roomie how's your day...?

Nandu: yup pretty well. You just freshenup I just made some cofee so have it..

Aliya: yupp coming in 5. And there is some pav vaji so serve it I'm just coming

Nandu took the pav vaji and went to the kitchen

Nandu: Aliya!!!
Come yaar. The coffee will be cold again.

Aliya: Cominggg

Aliya: thanks for the cofee dear. You makes the world's best cofee.

Nandu: I know.😉 So how's your day...?

Aliya: just the normal.

Nandu: OK. Do you know some Manik Malhotra the famous cardiologist...?

Aliya: yeah heard a lot about him the Australia return guy. but that's it haven't seen his face. Why are you asking this...?

Nandu: Actually he is coming tomorrow for a seminar to our college so...

Aliya: okk.

After that they both did there homeworks and other casual things then both made the dinner together and having the dinner they were off to bed.

Nandu: Ayappa!!! thanks for the day .
Take care of amma appa amms and Rishav. Ok Aloo good night tomorrow I have to wake up early there is some pending work for the project.

Aliya: night Nandu... I'm toh gonna be on my phone for sometime you sleep...

On the other side in a big nursing home a doctor is operating someone.
We can't see his face as he is wearing the mask. But he is a tall guy with chocolaty eyes....

______________________________________

Okkk so that's it for today. We can assume who is he... but wait for the next chapter....

Thank you....