Chapter-20

Next morning Manik started his preparation for the special date in evening....

Manik Pov: I want our this meeting to be a perfect date.... I'm going to confess my feelings to her today.... it's been quite a long time that we know eachother.... I think I should take the next step now....... though I know that Nandini too has feelings for me.... but I will not force her if she is still not ready for relationship...... but I can't wait more to express my feelings....so I will propose her today....then will see whatever she decides...... I'm planning to send her a dress and a note hoping that she gets the hint.......

Around 1pm Nandu got the parcel....
There was a pretty white gown...and a note that says-

''Will love to see you in this dress....be ready with this dress and accessories.....will come to pick you up in evening....be ready..... I have a surprise for you.......#MANIK''

Nandu Pov- Ayappa am I guessing it right....? Is he going to propose...?if he does... what will I do...? it's been nearly three months we are knowing eachother... I think it's quite a long time...and also we know eachother so well....so I think its the right time... and when he is taking a step forward... I should be with him......yeah this would be good.... wait Manik I'll also confess my feelings........

Then she messaged Manik....

Nandu: loved the dress.... eagerly waiting for evening.....

Manik: happy that you liked the dress.... and the feelings are mutual Ms Murthy.....

She blushed seeing the message....and taking the dress she admired it.....

In evening Nandu got ready in that beautiful gown and matching accessories with a little makeup....she looked at herself in the mirror....and was happy looking at herself.....

After sometime Manik called her and told her to come downwards as he has reached......

While leaving Aliya complemented Nandini and wished her luck with a bit teasing.....

Finally she came down.... Manik was mesmerized by looking at her beauty.... Manik was also in white blazer....he was looking not less than any Greek god.....

Manik: you looking way better than what I imagined you in this dress....you are looking so beautiful Nandini....

Nandini: (blushingly) thanks Manik....you are not looking less....

Manik: wowww that's the first you have complemented me.... thanks Nandini....and come let's go.....

They sat on the car and Manik drove away.... on the way....

Nandini: Manik at least tell me where are we going...?

Manik: wait for sometime Nandini...we almost reached....

Finally they reached the place....it was so dark.......
Nandu was a bit scared as it was so dark.... So Manik held her hand and said...

Manik: I'm here only Nandini... don't get scared.... trust me you will love it...

Nandini: I trust you Manik....

And suddenly there was light all over...it was an open place decorated with beautiful lights..... There was a table for two ,nicely decorated.... Flower bouquet on the table..... And some food arrangements were there beside the table....

Nandini was surprised seeing the decoration.... suddenly Manik left her hand and took a step back went on his knees and with a flower in his hand....

Manik: Nandini I know it may look a bit filmy and all but I wanted to do it.... Do it for you....so here I'm saying... Nandini I LOVE YOU.... I Love you from the  time when I first saw you.... I could have expressed it for the first time when we meet.... but I didn't want to rush anything.... that's why I waited till now...but I can't wait more....so here I'm saying it to you...
NANDINI I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU.....

Nandini was so happy that he hugged him and....

Nandini: I LOVE YOU TOO MANIK... I have waited enough..... and I too don't want to wait anymore......

Manik was so happy that Nandini has excepted him......he was so happy knowing that She too doesn't want to wait anymore.....so he hugged her more tightly......and kissed her forehead......

And then he make her wear a ring.....

Manik: this ring is the symbol of our togetherness Nandini.... never take it off....

After making her wear the ring he kissed her finger....

Nandu blushed at it.... seeing her blushing Manik wanted to kiss her but controlled himself and said...

Manik: okk now come sit...let us have some food....

While having the food...

Manik: so finally we are together... I'm so happy... I can't express it in words... I'm feeling like on top of the world....

Nandini: yes Manik..... same here....

After finishing the food....they were walking around the place holding eachother hands....they both were silent.... suddenly Nandu spoke...

Nandu: you know Manik... this last few days when we were not talking,I kind of felt a little bit insecure.... I was scared of losing you....

Manik: I felt it Nandini yesterday itself...you know I wanted to confess to you at the first day when we met at the cafe.... but then thought you might not wanted it so soon that's why I didn't confess... but yesterday seeing your condition I kind of felt like you need some assurance that's why I didn't wait anymore and planned it..
And there is one more thing....

Nandu: what...?

Manik: (teasingly) ummm as now we are in a relationship we can do a lot of things.... you know what I mean....

Nandu:(blushingly) Manikkkkkk!!!!

And she hides herself in his arms...

Manik: arey Nandini you are really so fast... I just told you about it and you are already sticking to me....

Hearing this she hides herself more in his arms.....

After that.....

Manik: ok enough of teasing.... it's late now...so I think we should go home now... what say miss girlfriend...?

Nandini: yes mr. Boyfriend....

Manik: uhhh!!!! I liked that....

After that Manik dropped Nandini at her place....and while leaving...

Manik: so... good night then...

She was still in the car... Manik was trying to kiss her but was hesitating...he was tapping his fingers...... sensing this Nandu opened the car's door and suddenly kissed Manik on his cheek....and left hurriedly left saying....

Nandu: bye mr. boyfriend....

Manik realised it and he blushed touching his cheeks.....

After that smiling to his fullest....he drives to his place.....

Reaching his room Manik messaged Nandu...

Manik: loved your gift ms. girlfriend...

Nandu: it's late mr.boyfriend....you should sleep now..... good night...

Manik: don't think  sleep will come to me tonight.... still thinking about the time we spend....

Nandu: same here Manik....

After lots of chatting finally they slept peacefully.....

__________________________________

                  THANK YOU