Chapter-7

In the evening

Manik's Cabin

He was going through a case at that moment his phone rang...it was cabir....

Cabir: Hey dude.. we have reached home....try to come early today....mom is eagerly waiting for you....

Manik: wow that's great and I'll be there in one hour... till then have some rest....

Cabir: ok bye....

Manik Pov: I should go to home.... I've missed Masima so much....she is just like my mother though I was very little when I lost my parents but I am getting all the love from masi ma and Raj uncle and yeahhh the prankster Cabir he is Masima's son.... younger to me.... always irritates me but loves me so much whenever any of us needs any suggestions we call the other.....
After coming from Australia we were staying in M. Mansion then they  had to go to the village for some wedding they insisted me for coming but due to work load I couldn't go there.....
I need to rush now cause I know Masima is being impatient there....

Nandu's flat

Nandu: Yaar Alooo as it's Saturday evening so we must go outside... will do the grocery shopping and I need to buy some clothes too.... So let's go...we will have the dinner outside.... it's been long we have enjoyed together.....

Aliya: yupp let's go it wil be fun...

They both went to the market did so much masti did the shopping ,ate the street food and came home lately....

On the other side,,,.
M.Mansion,,,,

Manik: Masima Masima!!!! Where are you....? 

Masima: just coming beta... How are you beta....did you have your food regularly... I need to ask to Ramu.... and if I come to know that you missed your meals you will get a big punishment.....

Manik : offo Masima let me first see you I'm seeing you after one month and you are concerned about my meals....let me just lie down on your lap.... I missed you so much Masima....

Masima: Oh my dear!!! Masima also missed you beta....

Cabir: And the Masima and his favourite child reunited. Now no one will take care of us dad....

Raj: yess now toh we both are outsiders.... Manik just missed his Masima but not us.... what can we do...who are we to him...

Manik: uncle!!!! you also joined Cabir's team....oh Masima now you have to handle two kids in this house....

Masima: what can I do beta...? Have no other option... 😉

Manik: jokes appart how are you uncle...? You took all the medicines right...? You need a health check up uncle... I know you must have eaten all the oily foods as I wasn't there....

Raj: beta look I'm perfectly fit and fine. No need of check up...

Manik: that I will see....

Masima: ok it's enough now Manik beta go and freshenedup and come down for dinner....

After that they had the dinner with lots of masti and were off to bed....

Manik's room...

He took his phone and dialled Nandu's number....

Nandu : hii Manik...

Manik: hey!!! Hope I didn't disturb you...

Nandu: no...you didn't....

Manik: so what were you doing....?

Nandu: nothing... Was just reading a novel...

Manik: interesting!!! So which novel....?

Nandu: nothing important....it was just a time pass

(Pov- Ayappa I've never shared this with anyone but how it just slipped my mouth... I can't say him that I was reading a romantic novel....or else what will he think of me)

Manik: okk let it be...you know Nandini today Masima Cabir and Raj uncle came back... We had great fun...
Oh I forgot to say they are the only family of mine.... Whatever I'm today is just because of Masima and Uncle...
They treat me just like their son....

Nandini: uhh Manik ...your parents...?

Manik: I've lost my parents when I was a kid....(he chocked while saying this)

Nandu: I'm sorry Manik. I didn't mean to hurt you... it's just....

Manik: it's ok Nandini...no need to be sorry.....you say how's your day....

Nandu: it was good. Full day I was at home as there is no college then we means me and my roomie Aliya went to the market.....

Manik: okk sounds fun....ok then it's been so long and we are still talking...

Nandu: yaa didn't realise the time....ok then we should sleep now.... good night....

Manik: good night Nandini....

And they slept peacefully....

___________________________

That's it for today.....

           Thank you....