Chapter-26

The next day early morning Manik woke up first and called Nandini...
Nandu picked up the call closing her eyes.....

Nandu: hello..!!(yawning)

Manik: Nandini it's me... Manik.... sorry that I disturbed your pretty sleep...

Nandu: it's ok....but why did you call this early...? Any problem...?

Manik: no not a problem but if you are awake now can you come with me....

Nandu: now...?

Manik: yeah....

Nandu: ok... give me sometime I'm coming downstairs in 10 minutes...

Manik: okk.....

After sometime Nandu came downstairs and joined Manik...

Manik: hey!!! Good morning Nandini...

Nandu: good morning...so where are we going....?

Manik: come with me you'll love it trust me...

Nandu: ok let's go then...

They left the villa and went to the beach.....

Manik: look there Nandini.....

It was the time of sunrise.......it was so beautiful....so peaceful......

Nandini: wowww Manik this is so beautiful....

Manik smiled at it....then they enjoyed the view for sometime and clicked some pictures......

Manik: you know Nandu this two days were the best days of my life..... but we are leaving this evening so thought to spend the early morning enjoying this serene beauty with you.....

Nandini: same here Manik.... I didn't even realise how this two days passed so early.....wish we could stay here for some more days..... but I know it's not possible...we have our work commitments....

Manik: don't be upset Nandini.... You know we can always plan something like this whenever we will be free.....

Nandu: yeah Manik.....(still being upset)

Manik hold her from her shoulders and make her look at him.... and said...

Manik: look Nandini maybe we won't get this much time together from now on.....but it doesn't mean that you should be sad...... don't worry we will try to meet up as much as possible.... but for now forget all this and focus on now....we have the whole day.......
Btw this trip will always be very special....as it's our first trip together.... though many more will come but this is special you know.... this is where we have our first kiss....(teasingly)

Finally Nandu's mood changed.... and she started to blush and smilingly hides herself in his arms......they remained in that position for sometime then joined the others.....

Later that day they had some local food.... roamed around the place......did lots of masti..... and in the evening......they were returning to Mumbai....... Aliya was coming with Dhruv by plane the next morning.....so
Cavya and Manan departed from there in the car itself.....

At around 8:30 pm they reached Mumbai.....they first dropped Cavya at Navya's place....

Cabir: you guys go ahead I'll be there with Navya for sometime and then will go to home directly.....(to Manik) yaar Manik till then manage mom.... I promise I'll be back soon....

Manik: Okay.... I'll...but don't be late....

They bid them bye then went to Nandu's place....

Manik: so....we reached... finally the trip is over.....

Nandu: yeah.... and from tomorrow the regular routine.....

Manik: yeah.....ok then go and take some rest.... it's been a long journey and you have work tomorrow......and yeah as Aliya is not home be safe....and take care....

Nandu: yeah Manik.... and  you too should go home and take rest.... you also have work tomorrow..... OK then byeee......

While leaving she hugged him and he kissed her forehead....

Manik: byee Nandini....

Nandu: bye Manik....

Then Nandini went upstairs and after sometime Manik too reached M. Mansion.....at the same time Cabir too reached.... seeing him Manik said....

Manik: impressive you turned out this early.... I thought I had to tell masima some stories.....

Cabir: thanks but now you don't have to do that....(rolling his eyes).... now let's go inside....mom must be waiting....

They went inside..... they were welcomed by Nyonika and Raj.... they spend some family time then had their dinner and went to their respective rooms.......

On the other side Nandu after having her dinner prepared herself for the next day and then went to bed and messaged Manik....

Nandu: hey!!! had your dinner...?

Manik: yeah.... just now had it...you did...?

Nandu: yeah....so I think we should sleep now as we both are damn tired.....

Manik: yeah....so then good night... sleep well.... and I Love You.....

Nandini: I love you too Manik....now sleep good night.....

Being tired from the journey they slept early........

______________________________

             THANK YOU