Chapter-4

On the other side as soon as the seminar ended and Manik sat in his car his expression changed. He went to his mansion. It was a day off for him. So he directly went to his room and shut the door. Changed into comfortable clothes and lied on the bed.

Manik's Pov:

Those big doe eyes. That innocent face. She...it was her....after long six years I have seen her....but why she was shocked...?what was there in her eyes....? So that means she remembers me....? Is there any hope....?

Nearly seven years ago for the first time when I had seen her she was in an auto. Probably she didn't see me but when I saw her it was like some Angel has come down from the heaven. She was the most prettiest girl I had ever seen.
It was love at first sight.
But because of my situation at that time I wasn't daring enough to talk to her. I was very happy just by seeing her. I would just forgot all the sorrows of my life. My happiness would have been there in her. Once I tried to talk to her so that's why waiting for her on the way and took the same auto, fortunately the only place free, was beside her so I sat there. I tried to initiate the talk but didn't get the courage. But was very happy just by sitting beside her. It was the best day of my life. And I decided I willl talk to her someday. This was continuing for some more months. But suddenly she stopped coming. I didn't know her name ,her address or anything about her. I used to wait at the same place everyday just to see her once but she didn't come.
Here on the other side chacha chachis torture was increasing day by day plus the study pressure and the little relief from all this 'she' had also gone away from my life.  Then one day my Masima came to our house and seeing my condition she adopted me and took me with her to Australia.
At that time I left everything behind me and went with them.. 
There with the love from masima
and raj uncle I was overwhelmed and started to study for my dad's dream to become a renowned cardiologist. I studied day and night and fulfilled dad's dream. In all this happenings in my life her thoughts never left my mind. But I had left all the things on destiny.

But after such a long time when I saw her I was speechless I was awestruck at her beauty she has grown into a beautiful women.  She don't  have a ponytail anymore ,her long silky hair are open till her waist oh god I'm so in love with her..
And yeah so finally I come to know her name NANDINI MURTHY...
All this things must be a sign of destiny.
This time I won't let her go away at least not before confessing my  fellings.

Wait for me miss Murthy.... I'm coming to you.....

After all this thoughts there was a peaceful smile on his face with a determined look.....

_________________________________
PS: A complete different perspective from Nandu. What will happen now...? On one hand Nandu thinks it's the closure and on the other side for Manik it's the sign of destiny to a new beginning... OK whatever happens we will see in the following chapters....

                THANK YOU