Chapter-27

The next morning Nandu woke up early and after freshenup she clicked a selfie and send to Manik....

Nandini: as you said you like to see my face first in the morning so this is for you...... Good morning.... have a great day and I LOVE YOU.....

Manik woke up at the ping of his phone....and opened his phone.... seeing Nandu's picture he had a bright smile on his face after seeing her message he replied....

Manik: good morning....and loved the picture...... and I LOVE YOU TOO.....and I'll be waiting for this pictures regularly from now on.......till the time you will be here with me in real.......

Nandu smiled seeing his message but what caught her attention was the last line and blushed too hard getting what he meant......

Then Manik went to washroom and took bath did his morning courses and after having the breakfast with family left to work. While leaving he messaged Nandini that he will be dropping her....

Nandini too got ready and having her breakfast she was about to leave when she got his message and waited for him..... till the time Aliya too reached.....

Nandini: hey Aluuu...... you came back early.... thought you would come at noon...

Alya: yeah Nandu...we just got an early flight so reached early....

Nandini: so how's the time with Dhruv....

Aliya: great Nandu.... I never knew he would be so nice.....

Nandini: so did something happen last night...?(teasing her a bit)

Aliya: Nandu!! Nothing happened last night....FYI we were in different rooms so don't get that type of thoughts.....

Nandini: ok ok I believe you.....(and laughed out loud)

Aliya: you don't have work today...?

Nandini: yeah.... I have... it's just Manik is coming to pick me up so waiting for him....

At that time only Manik called Nandu  picking up his call..

Nandini: coming in a minute....

Manik: ok... no need to rush I'm waiting....

Cutting the call she said to Aliya...

Nandu: OK then take rest I'm leaving.... byeee.....

Aliya: bye Nandu.....

Nandu reached downstairs and went to Manik..... and took the passenger seat.....

Nandu: hey! So let's go....

Manik: yeah....

And he started the car....on the way they talked about random things and then after leaving Nandu at her office Manik went to hospital......

The days were passing like this.... Manik would wake up at Nandu's message..... Manik would drop her to work if he would be free....they would talk at night or whenever they got time..... would meet at coffee shops....in short everything was going perfect......

One night they were talking when Manik said....

Manik: listen Nandini Masima was willing to meet you....as the last time when you two meet it was not a proper meeting so she has invited you to our house this weekend.....so are you free....?

Nandini: I'm free on weekend..... but why she wants to meet me.... I mean it's not like that I don't want to but you know I'm a bit nervous.....

Manik: relax Nandini she is just Masima..... don't worry she is so friendly....you will love her.....

Nandini: ok then....

Manik: so Sunday .....?

Nandini: OK Manik.....

Manik: OK then I'll come to pick you up....as this days I'm not even dropping you at work due to this night shifts.....

Nandini: it's ok Manik...... though I miss our rides but then work is also important....so relax.....

They talked for some more time then slept peacefully......

______________________________

              THANK YOU