Chapter-5

Next morning

Nandu was determined to distract herself from him and thus she engaged herself in her studies. Astrophysics is not some easy subject one must be focused on the studies so she was busy in her life and didn't get the time to think about him at the day time.

On the other side Manik was also very busy with back to back surgeries. And didn't get the time to find information about Nandini.....

Few days later

In Manik's cabin

On phone call

Manik: yaar Cabir when you guys are coming back...? You guys went for the wedding and it's nearly one month...
Have you guys settled there or something....

Cabir: Chill dude !!! You know na I have never been in a village. I'm loving this environment. And mom dad are also very happy. You know na though we were settled in Australia but mom dad always missed their village. So that's why we didn't even realise the days we passed here. And don't worry we are coming in 2 days so cheer up. Everyone is missing you so much specially mom... you should have come along yaar.....

Manik: ok enough of your senti talks come soon.... I'm bored here being alone.....

Cabir: really Manik...? Bored...? Are you really free enough from your surgeries to miss us...? And about being alone.... I've an idea... should we select some desi girl for you....?
Say say.....

Manik: Cabir stop!!! Just stop your nonsense....and come early cause my hands are itching to slap the hell out of you....

Cabir: uhh!!! I'm scared....

Manik: OK bye I've some meeting right now so talk to you later and come soon....

Cabir: and the famous cardiologist is back.... Bye byeee..... and Manik you can think about my idea.... What say....?

Maink: Cabirrrrrrr!!!!!!

And he cut the call

Maink smiled seeing the screen. And he called a nurse who told him the patients family is waiting outside. So he called them inside his cabin and talked to them.

After that finishing his remaining works he went home..

Nandu's flat:
At the dinner table

Aliya: yaar Nandu this day you are so busy. We didn't even get proper time to talk.

Nandu: seriously yaar I'm very tired you know the study pressure...so hectic... But I've completed all the projects... the next week I've the final exam and then this course will be completed....

Aliya: Finally !!! I will be also free the next weekend so we can plan something...what say...?

Nandu: yuppp once the exam completed I will take a long break....

Aliya: yooo.....so now sleeping time... good night

Nandu: Night Aluuu

M mansion

Manik: Kaka please serve my dinner. I'm so hungry..

Kaka: yes beta come down the dinner is ready.

Manik: coming

After having his dinner he went to his room and fixed his schedule for the next day and then

Manik's Pov: It's been so many days I didn't get the time to find her... what should I do...? Yupp...idea let's start with social media....he logged in to his account and searched for Nandini Murthy... after a quiet searching he saw her picture....and started to stalk her....he came to know she is in the final year...there was update till the last week but no update of  last few days....he then send her a request....
This is not enough. I must know her address phone number or something. She didn't even come online.ok but finally I got to see her so many pictures....

And he started to scroll through all the pictures and thus sleep took over him.....

The next few days Nandu was busy in the exam and Manik was busy in his works but whenever he got time he used to open his account and saw if she has accepted his request but it didn't happen...

The next week
Nandu's flat:

Nandu: Finally the exams are over.... I can sleep peacefully... OK let me call Aliya.
She called Aliya
Nandu: Aluuu when are you coming home....?

Aliya: I'm on my way. It will just take 5 to 10 minutes.

Nandu: okk come soon....

Nandu's Pov: today I'm hell tired. I'm in no mood for cooking so let me order the dinner. Once Alya comes the food will also delivered till then. So we can relax today. Let's just freshenup now....

Nandu freshenedup and was going through her phone...

Nandu: It's been so long I am not active in social media. Let me just log in.

She logged in her account at that time the door bell rang. She opened the door and it was Aliya

Aliya: so exam completed....yaa finally you can take a relief...

Nandu: yeah finally.. I've ordered the dinner. Wasn't in mood to cook today.

Aliya: yuppp... it's been long we have enjoyed outside food...so it will be fun. I'm just coming in 10 if the food arrives please serve it cause I'm damn hungry..

Nandu: yaaaa

After sometime they were relishing the food and talking on random topic.

Then they were off to bed.

Nandu's Pov: ok let's see what is the updates. It's been so long.

She scrolled her feed then saw there was a request.she opened it..

Ayappa he has send request. What should I do now...? But why would he do this...? What does it mean...? So he recognised me..? So whatever I was thinking was wrong. He knows me.
Or what...?

Noo!!!! This time I won't imagine all by myself. I must talk to him. I should know what does he feel. Not with any hope though. Just to go with the flow. But what will I say...? What if he ask me something..? What if he asked why I used to stare him...? Ok whatever will happen we will see it later. Let's just for now accept his request.

She accepted it and was scrolling through his account.

Ayappa he has grown much more handsome. But how come he become a famous cardiologist and Australia how did he manage it..? Maybe scholarship!! But whatever I am very happy for him and proud of him. Let's just wait for him to start the chat..

__________________________________

            THANK YOU