Author's Note

Hey, guys!

Thank you so, so, so much for reading A Wrench in the Gears after 25 chapters! It has been an amazing rollercoaster ride with you guys as this is my first and definitely not the last book for Smosh.

I sincerely appreciate all the reads, votes, comments, and messages about this book. I am a bit new to the fandom, so being corrected on certain facts really helps me out. I also made a lot of friends along the way, and if you want to be friends as well, go follow me and say hi!

I would like to apologize if any part of the book has an error or an offensive detail. Just tell me right away and I'll fix it.

Also, since this book is over, we're starting with the next one: a Shayne x OC book! Here's the link to my new book: See You at Seven. I had rewritten the storyline from what I had originally planned because of unfixable plot holes, and now it's finally out! Go check it out here:

https://my.w.tt/yqhTwFYJS4

You can also check it out by going to my account and checking it out at my list of works. *wink*

I also have other books released now (as of April 2, 2020), and one of them is another Damien book with also Jade in it! Go check it out at my profile, it's called "Almost, But Not Quite."

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this lengthy yet full of love book between Damien and Jade. I hope Damien eventually finds his real BPD and his happiness reaches the moon, because he deserves it.

Thank you, guys, and see ya!