1. And now onto sports, which I also do.

Yep. You read that title right, and the rest of the titles are just going to be TNTL quotes. Why? That is Noah's very iconic quote, and it is somehow related to the chapter. Maybe you guys can take a guess why? I don't know.

Hey, guys! First chapter. I'm actually a bit nervous with this, and I do hope I don't get too judged. All of my interpretations of each member, by the way, are based on my own perspectives on each one of them. I'll fact-check as soon as I can, just in case I make a mistake.

Well, okay, let's begin! Damien's Point of View here.

-/-/-

Boxing. Inside a ring that is square. I still don't get it, but it would sure help out a lot if we were physically assaulted.

"So we're here," Courtney says as she records into the camera again. We get seated, and I feel a bit of pain in my jaw because of the operation. "Now, we're just gonna watch the fight, which we're not supposed to televise by the way, so we're just gonna... skip ahead, I guess. See you in a bit!"

She stops recording, and I pat Shayne on my shoulder. "Man, my jaw hurts like hell," I mumble.

"Dude, the match hasn't even started yet. Were you the one who got punched?" he asks, snickering.

"I gotta get me some ice," I say to him, standing up. "How long is it before this match begins?"

Timely enough, the announcer's voice booms throughout the stadium. "Get ready, we'll be starting in a few minutes! There are ice-cold water bottles down at the first floor, nice grub at the second, and more at the rest. You gotta get them before the match starts!"

"Maybe you should get some water at the first floor," Olivia suggests.

"Good idea," I say, holding onto my jaw as I attempt to get out of my seat with tons of people coming in the rows. I eventually get out as the anthem is sung, and I finally accept the fact that I may not be able to make it back to my seat when the first round begins.

This is the part of the story where we apply the BPD. First, there is the Wind. In my case, the Wind in this situation would be the surprisingly absence of people throughout the hallways leading to the elevator. I didn't expect this at all, but I figured that many people had actually gone inside for the start of the match, which I completely disregarded. I walk towards the elevator, which we call the Position, and as it opens, a figure from the other side of the room emerges and quickly enters the Position before I do.

This figure is now what we call the Poop, which is too bad because the Poop is actually a really nice person. But the person will be the Poop because they are the one released by the bird. The BPD is complete with all three elements: the absence of people, the elevator, and the figure. So I enter, and the Poop hits the button to the first floor before pushing the Close Doors button.

Let me describe to you the Poop. The Poop is probably 27 years old, which I will be learning as correct in the next few chapters. The Poop has medium-length brown hair fixed a little too neatly, and the Poop wears a jersey underneath a nice blazer with a seemingly flexible pair of dark slacks. The Poop, lastly, wears heels and seems to be used to running in them. Yes, the Poop is a girl.

There was one element in the BPD that I had easily disregarded though, which was the suddenness of the events. So while I was describing to you guys the Poop, the elevator had stopped for no reason, surprising us both.

"Damn," the Poop mumbles under her breath. She's gonna get mad if she knew that I called her the Poop in this story.

"What's happening?" I ask.

"Looks like we got stuck, damn it," she says, crossing her arms and slumping against the elevator walls. "I really can't be late for the first round."