7. I think what I'm saying is you're under arrest.

And we are back again! Hello, guys!

I had a great birthday and also a wonderfully alone yet not lonely Valentine's Day celebration. I hope you guys had some fun too in the past few days. Time flies!

Anyway, let's do this! It's in Damien's point of view, by the way. See you!

-/-/-

This is the story of how I was arrested for a couple of hours.

I come back to HQ with a cup of coffee for Jade, finally gathering the courage to ask her out after the past few days. Of course, everything moved a little too quickly, but this was the girl that I actually liked. As I stand in the elevator, my phone rings.

"Hey," I greet Shayne upon answering.

"Dude, where are you?" he asks, sounding urgent. "I've been trying to get ahold of you for the past hour. You gotta come back to HQ right now."

"I'm in the elevator," I answer. "Why? What's up?"

"Jade left her things on the floor, and according to the guards downstairs, she left in a hurry," he explains. "She called Lily after a good ten minutes, saying that she was at the hospital. Her brother apparently had a bad seizure."

The doors of the elevator open as my heart drops to my stomach. "What?"

Shayne's right there by the floor square, so he explains everything to me while trying to calm me down. My body moved on its own: getting her things and making sure the coffee doesn't spill. We had to use the Smosh car, which was basically a Toyota Corolla that Ian knew how to drive, so quickly, Shayne, Ian, and I were on our way to the hospital.

But of course, the ride did not go smoothly, because for some reason, there was traffic. The hospital, ten blocks away, was going to be a long stretch, so I had to make a decision. "You just gotta leave the stuff, we'll get them to you when you get there," Ian assures me, and Shayne takes the coffee cup from me as I open the door to the car and start to run.

Of course, running was hard, so I had to power walk through it instead. I felt like I was in Bridget Jones's Baby, which Jade had successfully made me watch because it was one of her favorite romantic comedies. Mark Darcy carries Bridget Jones as he ran to the hospital in the middle of traffic, and this time, instead of a pregnant lady, I was carrying my pride and the fact that I liked this girl and her family enough to sprint through the streets of Los Angeles for her. I even knocked over some stuff over and broke a few boxes.

When I get to the hospital, which admittedly took a very long time, I reach for my phone and contact her. She answers after five rings, "Jade Greene."

"What room are you guys in?" I mumble, panting for air.

"What? Damien, where are you?" she asks as I see her exit the emergency room. I turn off my phone and walk towards her, and she sees me. "Oh, my God, Damien!"

"Hi," I say, still panting for air. "That was... one heck... of a run."

"You ran all the way from HQ to here?" she asks. "Look at you, you're all sweaty."

"I did. I had to tell you something. Jade, look, I like you a lot. I know that this is moving a little too quickly, but I am certain that I like you. Your family is great, and you and I almost always click when we talk, and you are just awesome. I hope that I get to officially date you after our project together," is what I didn't say but kept popping in my head as I stood there.

Instead, I say, "Just a little. I'm fine. How's... who's in there?"

"Jeremy," she answers, looking at the glass pane in the door to the emergency room. "He did well after a while and this happens almost all the time. It's just... I just... I don't get used to this urgency, even though being urgently on-the-spot is my occupation. It's hard, and I have a broadcast at six, and it's really..."