Katie McGrath & Melissa Benoist: Supercorp

Start from the beginning

They had no time.

*

No matter what anyone said. Lena never left Kara's side. Waiting for the blonde to open her eyes. Waiting for her to see those deep blue eyes she fell in love with. Alex came and went still having to beat the crap out of the guy who held her sister captive.

Lena wasn't going anywhere.

It was two days after they rescued Kara when Lena heard a whimper. Her head snapped away from her laptop screen and quickly stood up, rushing to be bed side.

"Kara? Darling can you hear me?"

"A-Alex?"

"No it's Lena." Lena quickly reached for the button. "Alex get in here, Kara's awake."

Kara was yet to open her eyes scrunched up at feeling the pain coming from her head. She hasn't felt this bad since-

"Kara?! Kara can you hear me. I need you to open your eyes for me. Kar?"

Kara opened her eyes only to snap them shut at the bright lights.

"Al it's too bright." Lena quickly turned down the lights just a bit at the slurred response.

When Kara opened her eyes, squinting just a bit. When she saw Alex, her older sister she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Alex?"

"Yea Kara it's me. God I'm glad you're okay." Alex cried tears of joy carefully hugging her younger sister.

"Alex? Why do you look older? Wh-Where am I." Kara reached up to touch her face only to gasp when she realized something was missing. She just couldn't remember what. She offered a small smile at seeing her big sister. She couldn't really remember what happened or how she got to where they were but the only thing she could remember was Alex. Her big sister.

Her eyes wondered around the room only to stop and tense at the sight of the group of people staring at her. She felt her cheeks heat up at all the attention. She grabbed Alex's arm hissing a bit. At motion Alex looked down at Kara leaning down a bit.

"Alex who are all those people?" Alex stood up straight and looked down at the innocent blue eyes staring up at here. From what Alex could remember Alex hasn't seen Kara look so...innocent, so pure. No signs of emotional pain in her eyes.

"Kar? What's the last thing you remember?" Alex could feel everyone looking at them. They weren't the only ones that wanted answers.

"Uh..I..You got mad at me for embarrassing you in front of your friends. Sorry, I-I didn't mean to." Kara shrinked back remembering how mad Alex was. She hated the feeling she felt in her heart when Alex looked at her with any type of hate.

"Uh-Why don't you get some rest." Kara nodded and closed her eyes as Alex ran her fingers through her hair. It wasn't long till her breathing evened out. Alex leaned down and kissed the top of her head before retreating and leading the group out of the room.

"What's wrong with her?" Kal demanded once he heard his cousins voice for the first time in a while. Once he got there he saw Alex softly talking to Kara. He has never seen his cousin look so confused, so lost.

"The blow to the head may have caused some problems with her memories. We won't know if it's temporary or.." Alex took a deep breath trying to control her emotions. "From what she said. It appears that she remembers time from when she first arrived to earth. We don't know what else she remembers until she wakes up." They all looked back at the blonde who was out like a light.

Never had any one of them seen her sleep so peacefully.

**

It was quite when Kara opened her eyes again. The throb in the back of her head wasn't as painful as when she first woke up. But she was still in some pain. The room wasn't as bright so when she opened her eyes it didn't feel like her eyes were going to blind. She looked around the room and her eyes stopped on a woman that was seated right next to her. She couldn't really see the woman's face clearly cause of the dark hair. But the bits she could see. The woman was gorgeous.

The blonde teared her eyes away from the sleeping woman. Her body was still in some pain. She couldn't remember what happened or how it happened but she was really hungry. She would wake up the woman sitting right next to her bed but she looked really tired so she opted not to. She sat up gently and carefully. Raising the bed with the press of a button.

She looked to her side and saw the cup of water. She picked up the cup and drank the water. She was parched. With the water she was able to get rid of the dryness in her throat. As she took in the room she was in she realized that this was a strange room. From what she could remember this didn't look like any hospital room.

"Kara you're awake. How are you feeling." The blonde turned her head towards the woman and her breath hitched at the sight of those green eyes.

"Uh hello. I'm okay. Um who are you?" She was prepared for this but the pain still came. Kara didn't know who she was. Kara didn't know how much she hurt Lena. Kara doesn't remember ever hurting Lena. Kara doesn't remember being hurt by Lena. Being used by Lena. She doesn't remember all the hurtful words Lena told her that day.

"I'm Lena you're best friend."

***

So Ruby Rose is no longer going to be Batwoman which sucks. I actually really loved her as batwoman, never understood why she got so much hate. Don't know how I feel about them recasting her but hopefully they cast some one good. Heard rumors that Amber Heard was going to be batwoman or they were looking into her. Which hopefully isn't true

But anyways hope everyone is safe and washing their hands. Keep safe y'all

✌🏽